+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 280 of 421 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I agree,it was only a few years ago people on here were complaining about the fact McInnes never gave young players a chance and now he has they are all pish apparently.

McKenna,McLennan,Campbell and Anderson are all good young players,the problem with young players is they are going to be inconsistent, something a part of our support won’t tolerate with certain players but oddly enough with others.

That’s usually when the “there’s a player in there” gets used.
    McKenna and McLennan are very good prospects and hopefully keep improving. I also hope Scott Wright has learned from his loan at Dundee and gives us some very decent performances this season. Anderson is a player who wasn’t used properly after his good start but I hope his spell at Dunfermline has made him even more determined to show us and McInnes that he is better than what we have up front. The young lads should be encouraged by our support more than any other players as the system they come from needs results. We can’t keep relying on loans and dregs from the English leagues.

What level is Wilson?
    Championship,same as Mckenna hence why they both play at Pittodrie and not the EPL
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 07-07-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Championship,same as Mckenna hence why they both play at Pittodrie and not the EPL
    Disagree. McKenna plays every week and is now an international regular. EPL for me. Wilson, plays occasionally- Championship or League 1.

You do realise that Stevie May has scored more goals in the English championship than Wilson has?

And that was after his 2 knee operations

You do realise that Stevie May has scored more goals in the English championship than Wilson has?

You do realise Wilson scored double what May did last season while playing less minutes?

You do realise Wilson scored double what May did last season while playing less minutes?
    Wilson scored 1 more goal than May did last season.

I presume maths isn’t your strength

May 8 in 51
    Wilson 6 in 37.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Disagree. McKenna plays every week and is now an international regular. EPL for me. Wilson, plays occasionally- Championship or League 1.
    McKenna was utter sh*te last season. Standards will be much higher under chairman / God Emperor Red_John. Get rid ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    McKenna was utter sh*te last season. Standards will be much higher under chairman / God Emperor Red_John. Get rid ASAP.
    If red john was the chairman Considine wouldn’t have got a new contract.

For that alone I would be delighted if he was the chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    May 8 in 51
    Wilson 6 in 37.

That says to me that neither of them are championship level?

But there’s a player in there with regards to Wilson

Page 280 of 421 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast