+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 401 of 421 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Who are Hearts last 3 signings that make them stronger than us? The keeper from Man U is shiite, Glen Whelan is average and lets be honest nobody knows who Loic Damour is. According to Ferguson (mate spoke to him at Cadonas on Monday) Bryson is a couple weeks away from playing, i wouldnt be surprised to see him left out til after International weekend though.

Aw F'uck, Nae an international weekend.

Aye am afraid 7th September

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    It's quite possible the farts are stronger than us with there last 3 signings, especially with Bryson out long term and now cosgrove.
    No chance. Naismith is a good player if fit. The rest are bang average. Their hammer throwing manager will end up moving upstairs to avoid the sack.

I would like us to sign a player who can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and lead the way. We are missing Shinnie and we are missing his captaincy.
    We won’t be doing much else in the transfer window as we won’t be making anymore cash out of a European run. We might get a shot of some English teams sitting midfielder if McInnes asks nicely but I honestly don’t think we will even try to improve our squad.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I would like us to sign a player who can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and lead the way. We are missing Shinnie and we are missing his captaincy.
    We won’t be doing much else in the transfer window as we won’t be making anymore cash out of a European run. We might get a shot of some English teams sitting midfielder if McInnes asks nicely but I honestly don’t think we will even try to improve our squad.
    Shouldn’t our best defender this season be leading by example and giving players a kick up the @rse when they are playing so woefully?

What’s the point in having an experienced defender who has played 500 games for the club and he just plods along concentrating on his own game instead of organising the players around him.

It’s been said by others a decent experienced defender was needed to lead by example,instead of that we sign Ash Taylor and have Considine as the “experienced” centre backs.

As for Ojo it doesn’t take a genius to work out he was playing at S****horpe for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

As for Ojo it doesn’t take a genius to work out he was playing at S****horpe for a reason.
    Complete t1t in my book. First booking was very soft but thereafter, you take no chances. Brilliant in the previous home Euro tie but has been horsesh1t since. As has Gallagher.

The "fans" who clapped Ojo off the park need to have a wee think tonight, as to their actions

I'm now wanting McKenna sold! 3M plus hayes and hendry will do.

Jack Hendry is utter p1sh
    No thanks

We've seen the Ryan Fraser money dissappear over the horizon, and now the McKenna money seems to be diminishing too. I personally can't see Timmy coming in for him, but if they did, starting to wonder if £5m might secure, even to THEM>

Page 401 of 421 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast