+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 421 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Nathan Ralph was there POTY but they were horse sh1t so doesn't mean too much.
    Hull and Barnsley looking to sign him apparently, doubt he will be playing for us next season

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    dundee defender Nathan Ralph being mentioned too,i dont know anything about the boy Ralph,pretty uninspiring to say the least
    He stood out to me in the Dundee team

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I also quite liked some of the things their left back (Nathan Ralph) did in the game.
    Maybe one to replace Lowe with, although he's contracted till 2020

Gaël Bigirimana would be a decent signing for us. Don't think he featured much under Heckingarse at Hibs but always looked good at M'well.

Strange that he only signed a short term deal at Hibs in Jan, sure I saw big figures being banded about for him this time last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Gaël Bigirimana would be a decent signing for us. Don't think he featured much under Heckingarse at Hibs but always looked good at M'well.

Strange that he only signed a short term deal at Hibs in Jan, sure I saw big figures being banded about for him this time last summer.
    I'm nae convinced

On 2 February 2015, Bigirimana signed for Scottish Championship club [strikethrough]Rangers[/strikethrough] SevCo on loan until the end of the 2014–15 season.[11] He never made an appearance for the club due to an undisclosed medical condition, leading the then Rangers manager Stuart McCall to suggest the club should never have signed him in the first place
    Released early by Motherwell and played only 35 minutes for Hibs

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    Hull and Barnsley looking to sign him apparently, doubt he will be playing for us next season
    Apparently SevCo are interested as well.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm nae convinced

Released early by Motherwell and played only 35 minutes for Hibs
    I think you might be right. On reflection, I think I was confusing Bigiramama with another ex Well player, Cedric Kipre.

In my defence, its a easy mistake to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I think you might be right. On reflection, I think I was confusing Bigiramama with another ex Well player, Cedric Kipre.

In my defence, its a easy mistake to make.
    They’re both pish to be fair.

Speaking of Motherwell I see they have signed Casper Sloth,a Danish international who has 8 caps.

Couldn’t tell you whether or not he is any good but he can’t be any worse than the English lower league players we will end up signing.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Speaking of Motherwell I see they have signed Casper Sloth,a Danish international who has 8 caps.

Couldn’t tell you whether or not he is any good but he can’t be any worse than the English lower league players we will end up signing.
    Begs the perennial question about our chronically myopic scouting.
    Again.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

He's really slow.

Page 78 of 421 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast