+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 367 of 421 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Whole things seems bonkers to me. The player KNOWS AFC will allow him to leave, given the proper offer, just a matter of patience.
    That's my view too. It was only a year ago that he negotiated his latest extension to 2023 and I would be staggered if an exit strategy wasn't clear to all parties in those discussions.

The timing would suggest that a team in England are puppeteering his agent who in turn is manipulating Scott. If there is truth in this news, then I think McKenna has let himself down sadly.

Apologies for the link to the Daily Retard, but the agent may have scored a big O.G according to this.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...shell-18832218

Personally, if it was me, I'd say, "Scott you are free to go if someone offers £6m-£7m...with a 25% sell on.
    Until then, tell your agent to f**k off, put your petted lip away and get on with putting 100% in to your job".

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Whole things seems bonkers to me. The player KNOWS AFC will allow him to leave, given the proper offer, just a matter of patience. IF he has put in a transfer request, then presumably, he has written off his own cut of the fee, which would have been massive.

Anyone from Kirriemuir know if he is a Tim or not?
    His old man is a Tim. Presume he is also

Be interesting to see how this pans out, and where he ends up. Think we all had accepted he was on his way, as long as its not to Celtic and he doesnt go on the cheap. This news, if true, sours things a little for the club when its been really positive, and as good a chance for us to make the groups in Europe in recent years as there has been, still to look forward to. Makes the job harder now.

I reckon he will go to Celtic

I say this because what I say doesn't happen

Wherever he goes, there`s no denying he will be missed.

As long as it's not Celtic.

The club have the final say on this, if he goes to Celtic then it's because AFC allowed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I reckon he will go to Celtic

I say this because what I say doesn't happen
    The Dhims will low ball and make this a David Turnbull Mk2 saga.
    Start at £3m...eventually get to £5m with add-ons after four failed bids....
    They can ram sh1te like Jack Hendry up their a**e too.

Timing seems absolutely sh1te though.
    Agent being a c**t and McKenna doing what he's told.
    The timing suggests to me he'd rather go to England though?
    A transfer request with 3 days to go in their transfer window to try and force our hand?

If his preference was the Dhims, he has nearly 4 weeks to sort that out with the club.

I presume we have a plan up our sleeve for this scenario...ie a target or two as a replacement.
    We were talking about bringing in one defender (I was guessing a loan)
    I'd think we'd need that signing...and a permanent (good) replacement.
    Stuart Findlay of Killie?

Surely no? but you never know if a few players are thrown in, oh how to antagonise the fans before the season gets going ....

I've said this before but why'd people keep talking about only £6m or £7m? Oli McBurnie just transferred for f'ing £20m. Same price for some no mark championship centre half going from Bristol to Brighton.

He's on a long term contract. Different story but Dick van Dyke signed a long term deal with Southampton then handed in a transfer request. He was eventually allowed to leave but ONLY after Liverpool met their (ridiculous) valuation. It's the same here.

In my opinion we should looking for no less than£15m, and then with some serious add ons. And no way should we ever, ever, ever sell him to Celtic.

Page 367 of 421 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417 ... LastLast