+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 79 of 421 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's really slow.
    Can’t be any slower than Greg Stewart was

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Speaking of Motherwell I see they have signed Casper Sloth,a Danish international who has 8 caps.

Couldn’t tell you whether or not he is any good but he can’t be any worse than the English lower league players we will end up signing.
    Name:  download (1).jpeg
Views: 1509
Size:  3.6 KB

Speaking of Motherwell I see they have signed Casper Sloth,a Danish international who has 8 caps.

Couldn’t tell you whether or not he is any good but he can’t be any worse than the English lower league players we will end up signing.
    He played for leeds for a bit, looks like he barely got a game

Can’t be any slower than Greg Stewart was
    woosh!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    He played for leeds for a bit, looks like he barely got a game
    Must have shown his ghost like capabilities

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    woosh!
    I know what he was meaning smart @rse,that’s what was for.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Begs the perennial question about our chronically myopic scouting.
    Again.
    Does it? This guy seems to fit into the ‘was promising five years ago’ bucket which is why he is signing for Motherwell.

Of course there are issues with shopping in the inflated British market but I don’t see much evidence that the overseas transfer market is brimming with better and cheaper players. The history of foreign players in Scotland involves a handful of gems and mountains of forgettable sh*te. No difference from our recent signing policy then.

I know what he was meaning smart @rse,that’s what was for.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Does it? This guy seems to fit into the ‘was promising five years ago’ bucket which is why he is signing for Motherwell.

Of course there are issues with shopping in the inflated British market but I don’t see much evidence that the overseas transfer market is brimming with better and cheaper players. The history of foreign players in Scotland involves a handful of gems and mountains of forgettable sh*te. No difference from our recent signing policy then.
    Can’t wait for the scenes when we RE-sign Ball, RE-sign Taylor & sign that donkey Main in a triple swoop.
    The season tickets sales will rocket

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Can’t wait for the scenes when we RE-sign Ball, RE-sign Taylor & sign that donkey Main in a triple swoop.
    The season tickets sales will rocket
    Gearing up to scrap it out for a top 6 place by look of that list! I'm not fussed about Ball - if we sign him as squad cover I can just about accept that - if he's coming in as a first pick then no. Taylor, again doesn't put me up nor down if he's coming in to provide competition for Devlin who will likely be injured most of next season anyway. Curtis Main is the one that I really don't understand. McInnes has a fetish for injury prone defenders and non-scoring strikers.

Page 79 of 421 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast