+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421
Results 4,201 to 4,203 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Somebody get the popcorn

He's started about 10 games in two years.

He might be good for us, happy to give him a chance. All I was saying his stats are poor. Which they are.

We've been needing someone creative for a while, now we need two players if GMS leaves. He's hardly setting the Heather alight with those stats but fingers crossed he's the answer to our problems. History tells me otherwise. Just being sensible and realistic.
    Told you Hedges would be pish.

It's a shame everyone else he's signed has been pish as well. Although deep down we all knew that didn't we?

Told you Hedges would be pish.

It's a shame everyone else he's signed has been pish as well. Although deep down we all knew that didn't we?
    I don’t think he’s a winger. He never beats a defender and puts in a decent cross. He’s always dropping deep and coming inside. Maybe we could convert him into a defensive midfielder - we don’t have many of them.

I’d rather have Scott Wright than Ryan hedges. I notice GMS mentioned above - I was watching his interview with Si Ferry the other day - didn’t say much about his time at Aberdeen but was asked who the best players there were and he picked out Scott Wright. I know he’s been hit and miss (probably more miss) but he’s probably the kind of player we could be doing with right now. Bit of pace, skill, creativity.

Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421