+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 421 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Wilson was recently quoted as having said that he hadn’t completely ruled out getting the offer of a new deal with Man United. I’m at a loss as to why he thought that was a possibility given that he’s made no discernible impact at Aberdeen! ��.

He lacks motivation, strangely, given that his career is on the slide but he’s maybe put away a lot of his £6M wages received over the last 4 years!?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My pals a slaughterman and he says if you are to buy beef buy it in Aldi as that's where the best bitties go
    Everyday is a learning day, normally if I’m getting decent steak I go to the slaughterhouse that is not far from the riviera......very reasonable and they hang their cuts to what you require, however I’ll pop in by Aldi to give it a try......we have an excellent butcher on the square but it is not cheap.......sometimes see Wiggy in there.....alas, no sign of our coach though.

SF

My pals a slaughterman and he says if you are to buy beef buy it in Aldi as that's where the best bitties go
    The things you learn in a "summer transfer window" thread!

Butcher on the square in Stoney is good right enough Jack Jarvis. Pacman, what slaaterhoose does yir pal work at?

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Butcher on the square in Stoney is good right enough Jack Jarvis. Pacman, what slaaterhoose does yir pal work at?
    You know what that's a good question. Is there one near Portlethen? Rings a bell as he does some mileage as he lives in Fogie

You know what that's a good question. Is there one near Portlethen? Rings a bell as he does some mileage as he lives in Fogie
    That is the one I use, the butcher there Alex was a good character, since retired but the food is still excellent.

It's not natural, normal or kind
    The flesh you so fancifully fry
    The meat in your mouth
    As you savour the flavour of murder

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The meat in your mouth
    ?????

Tastes alright to myself if cooked correctly, however, whilst working in Germany where certain regions have very strict laws regarding freshness/production I became very fond of thinly sliced fillet steak that did not require any cooking whatsoever......obviously accompanied by a decent wine......anyway, back on topic, the summer transfers will hopefully assist the once as we have a few positions that require improvement.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The meat in your mouth
    Yewtree. Definitely Yewtree.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Yewtree. Definitely Yewtree.
    No chance. He wasn’t shagging anything at the time, unlike everyone else from the era.

Page 10 of 421 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast