+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 328 of 421 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    Jason Cummings has been told he can leave Forrest, can be a bit of a kn0b but at 23 still could have a good future. I think he'd be worth the gamble but will probably end up elsewhere.
    Absolutely f*****g not.
    He’s utter pish.

Jason Cummings isn't even good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Jason Cummings isn't even good.
    Correct.
    In Scottish terms, AT BEST, he’s a St Johnstone player.
    A legend in his own head.

The last two things I’d like to do if I was manager:

Sell Cosgrove & sign a good striker.

If (big if!) Hoban was fit, sign him for 6 months, with a view to a 2 year deal.
    Get him at right sided centre half

Stevie May away, looking likely now, permanent deal to Killie.

Any fee accrued will be overwritten by the wages we will need to make up. £100k transfer fee, maybe?

So cost us £400k, £3k a week for 4 years, so £1m in total? Minus the £100k incoming transfer fee and whatever amount we’ll save in his wages, maybe another £100k?

Seriously disappointing two years.

And whose to say he won’t resurrect his career? Was never going to happen for him here, however

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Stevie May away, looking likely now, permanent deal to Killie.

Any fee accrued will be overwritten by the wages we will need to make up. £100k transfer fee, maybe?

So cost us £400k, £3k a week for 4 years, so £1m in total? Minus the £100k incoming transfer fee and whatever amount we’ll save in his wages, maybe another £100k?

Seriously disappointing two years.

And whose to say he won’t resurrect his career? Was never going to happen for him here, however
    He needs a change.
    Not sure playing on a sh1te plastic pitch is a good idea for someone who’s had a knee reconstructed.

If we can off load May & Gleeson (about £5.5-£6k per week off wage bill) & also loan out Anderson, Ethan Ross & maybe Scott Wright, we’ve surely scope for a new signing?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Stevie May away, looking likely now, permanent deal to Killie
    I don't think he's going to Killie. Why did you think he's going there?

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I don't think he's going to Killie. Why did you think he's going there?
    In all the red tops today

I can't see us bringing in anyone else unless it's a last minute loan of a young player from down south or Hoban on some kind of short term deal. I can't see much point bringing in another midfielder as I'm beginning to wonder where everyone's going to play as it is...

I assume Ojo will play every week as we've paid money for him. I assume Bryson will play whenever he's fit as he's a "big name signing" by our standards. And I assume Ferguson will play every week because he's been integral to the team since he arrived. McGinn has made a great start to the season so he'll be a first pick. Hedges looks like he's a talent so I'd imagine he'll be a first pick. It leaves me wondering where Gallagher and Wilson are going to fit in. I'd have Wilson up front ahead of Cosgrove as he's streets ahead of him, but I can't see McInnes dropping the giant. I also think Gallagher has been probably our best player in both of the opening games - he looks like he could be a great find, but I just don't know where he's going to play, as it would be hard to drop the other guys mentioned.

I hope he goes ( anywhere) and never comes back
    Been one of the most disappointing signings in years.
    I dont blame DM, whilst his fitness was a risk, he should have been playing a lot better.
    The lad has failed himself professionally. Running into inteligent spaces doent cut it for me.
    DM keep playing him just to show face praying for some sort of goal return
    Alas, no goals, no contribution.
    He should have been punted long ago.
    My summary might be a bit harsh its nothing personal
    You never know it might work for him

Page 328 of 421 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378 ... LastLast