+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 352 of 421 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

£1m sounds like a good deal for Cosgrove sometime across this and the next two windows. Take our chances on a different striker having completed this project.

I dont think its too unrealistic to get him off to England before too long.

Not entertaining Ferguson leaving for certainly this and the next window. No deal

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    What’s Lewis Ferguson worth in your estimations? And Sam Cosgrove for that matter? (On the same basis as your valuation of McKenna) - not a trick question, just genuinely interested in how much you think they’re worth in today’s market
    Do you know off hand when the contracts of both Ferguson and Cosgrove expire. This will have a massive bearing on their market values.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Do you know off hand when the contracts of both Ferguson and Cosgrove expire. This will have a massive bearing on their market values.
    I believe that Ferguson is 2024 and Cosgrove 2022 so if we do get an offer we can play hardball with both, no need to sell cheap in either case, as is the case with McKenna

We don't need to price McKenna. Up to other clubs to decide how much they want him. If an offer comes in that is too good to refuse then we will sell. We're not really discussing how much he's "worth" (he's worth as much as a buying club is willing to pay). The question is at what point it's in our interests to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Well I'm no expert. Maybe that's why I'm struggling to understand why Mckenna gets such an easy ride.

You cant blame Devlin, Ball and Considine on the fact that Mckenna struggles to control or pass the ball. Maybe it's a confidence thing.
    You've convinced me. McKenna is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTE! GET RID ASAP!
    Last edited by ragnarok; 29-07-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Ryan Fraser's transfer to Arsenal now looking pretty unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    £1m sounds like a good deal for Cosgrove sometime across this and the next two windows. Take our chances on a different striker having completed this project.

I dont think its too unrealistic to get him off to England before too long.
    His first touch will have scouts who came for the “20 goals a season” part, altering the number in mind pretty rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    His first touch will have scouts who came for the “20 goals a season” part, altering the number in mind pretty rapidly.
    But.."He is tied up on a substantial time frame, has the physique to cope in the top league down south next season"

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Ryan Fraser's transfer to Arsenal now looking pretty unlikely.
    Eddie Howe on Sky last night saying they'd had no bids at all for him.
    Doesn't look at all likely he's going this summer.
    either running down his contract to expiry next summer, or re-signing a contract with Bournemouth this summer - they'll want to protect their "asset" by getting him to re-sign in case he moves next summer I'd think.

A wee bit of perspective regarding the ridiculous £3m bid for McKenna.

Brighton are close to completing a club-record £20m deal with Bristol City for centre-back Adam Webster. Who?

Sheffield United have had a £15m bid rejected by Swansea for Oli McBurnie but are preparing to make a higher bid. That’s the same Oli McBurnie who has been capped only 7 times for Scotland, without Scoring, and has played less games as a pro then McKenna.

£3m. Pfffft.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    A wee bit of perspective regarding the ridiculous £3m bid for McKenna.

Brighton are close to completing a club-record £20m deal with Bristol City for centre-back Adam Webster. Who?

Sheffield United have had a £15m bid rejected by Swansea for Oli McBurnie but are preparing to make a higher bid. That’s the same Oli McBurnie who has been capped only 7 times for Scotland, without Scoring, and has played less games as a pro then McKenna.

£3m. Pfffft.
    That’s what some people don’t seem to get,there are very mediocre players in England being sold to other clubs in England for ridiculous amounts of money.

Then they come up here thinking it’s a bargain basement and offer £3 million for McKenna.

He could go down there and be average in the championship and still get sold for about £30 million.

Page 352 of 421 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402 ... LastLast