+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 397 of 421 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Agree to disagree then.

As soon as McKenna was on the plane to Croatia he was never going south this window.

Timothy might still sniff about but should be told to GTF on principle whatever they offered...
    I hear what you are saying but I am sure if an acceptable offer came in he would not play...McInnes more or said the same thing in his press conference...’until I am told different ‘ he said ...and yes if the time want him it is 10 million....
    Anyway say to watch the dons in a bar who have said they will put it on for me in southern Spain...in to them heid first

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Zak Vyner now confirmed by the club
    Zak Starky also now confirmed as son of Ringo Starr. Not believed to be on flight to Croatia.

"Such registration must be completed by 24.00CET on the day before the relevant first-leg match and the club’s
    association must confirm in writing that the new player is eligible to play at domestic level at this time."

I'm a bittie confused here is 24:00CET the last minute of a day or the first minute of a new day?

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    "Such registration must be completed by 24.00CET on the day before the relevant first-leg match and the club’s
    association must confirm in writing that the new player is eligible to play at domestic level at this time."

I'm a bittie confused here is 24:00CET the last minute of a day or the first minute of a new day?
    By midnight the day before the day of the game.
    He was registered last night.

Since that seems to be our transfer window activity for players coming in now over what does everyone think? I don’t think we are any further forward to be honest and cannot see us winning any trophies as we will struggle in big matches. If our club ambition to finish 3rd is what we are aiming for then it might be achievable if any other team in our league doesn’t have a strong season.
    Oh Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Since that seems to be our transfer window activity for players coming in now over what does everyone think? I don’t think we are any further forward to be honest and cannot see us winning any trophies as we will struggle in big matches. If our club ambition to finish 3rd is what we are aiming for then it might be achievable if any other team in our league doesn’t have a strong season.
    Oh Derek McInnes
    Not sure we are finished. If we can ship out May /Gleeson then possibly more in. For what it's worth, I think the signings so far have made us better this year. I thought losing Shinnie & Lowe would make us seriously worse.
    I seriously doubt we (fans, players, manager) aim to finish 3rd (no matter what you think of McInnes, he obviously doesn't like losing) but given the millions the huns/tims have spent in the past 3 years, it is always going to be difficult. Sad fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Not sure we are finished. If we can ship out May /Gleeson then possibly more in. For what it's worth, I think the signings so far have made us better this year. I thought losing Shinnie & Lowe would make us seriously worse.
    I seriously doubt we (fans, players, manager) aim to finish 3rd (no matter what you think of McInnes, he obviously doesn't like losing) but given the millions the huns/tims have spent in the past 3 years, it is always going to be difficult. Sad fact.
    aye, hard to argue with that.
    The huns have spunked millions, and as much as they are the scum of the earth, they SHOULD finish above us, and fairly comfortably so.
    Look at their squad - they could change an entire X1 for Europe and win at home to Hibs.
    We just couldn't do that.

IF we can get rid of Gleeson & May, it does free up a good chunk off the wage bill - £5k-£6k per week roughly
    We might bring in one more.
    What position would we need to strengthen?
    We seem fairly well covered.
    I'd also look to offload Scott Wright too, as I don't think he's good enough. He'll have a decent enough career and there is talent there, but he's a bit lightweight and ineffectual against decent teams - maybe his level is Ross County or the likes?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    aye, hard to argue with that.
    The huns have spunked millions, and as much as they are the scum of the earth, they SHOULD finish above us, and fairly comfortably so.
    Look at their squad - they could change an entire X1 for Europe and win at home to Hibs.
    We just couldn't do that.

IF we can get rid of Gleeson & May, it does free up a good chunk off the wage bill - £5k-£6k per week roughly
    We might bring in one more.
    What position would we need to strengthen?
    We seem fairly well covered.
    I'd also look to offload Scott Wright too, as I don't think he's good enough. He'll have a decent enough career and there is talent there, but he's a bit lightweight and ineffectual against decent teams - maybe his level is Ross County or the likes?
    Regarding what position would we need to strengthen, without seeing Main and Bryson so far, it's difficult to say, but maybe an out and out number 10?

Is Bryson an injury probe dud? Like RST said we might not see much of him anytime soon? Wasnt he signed for games like last night

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Regarding what position would we need to strengthen, without seeing Main and Bryson so far, it's difficult to say, but maybe an out and out number 10?
    Possibly.
    We'll see Main on Sunday...along with a good few others that don't normally play.
    Really hard to guess the team line up but think there will be 5 or 6 "rested"

Page 397 of 421 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407 ... LastLast