+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 229 of 421 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    There's a group of NAC Breda fans who used to turn up to all our pre season games in Germany/Holland not so long ago. There you go. Useless info for you.
    Nah thats nae useless. I like stuff like that

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    So Celtic sell Tierney and made a bid for Lowe. Lampard goes to Chelsea. Derby don't sell Lowe as new boss wants to run the rule over him. Celtic bid for McKenna. AFC say no but offer Considine instead stating he can play both centre back and left back. Because of his versatility, AFC ask for £10m. Celtic agree. Stuarty buys £975,000 of buses from Stagecoach. McInnes is given £25,000 for the team. Nurse, is it time for my medication.
    Talking of Septic, yon Turnbull saga has taken a new twist... problems with his medical...

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Talking of Septic, yon Turnbull saga has taken a new twist... problems with his medical...
    Hes injured? Pittodrie bound?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    There’s talk of drugs.. so he win a be welcome here by some

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Admittedly I am not a fan of Derek McInnes. The signings this season so far are 3 defenders, 1 midfielder and 1 striker...he really won’t be changing his approach for the new season based on these signings. I honestly would love to be wrong but who deep down honestly believes it will be much the same as last season...boring as f@ck watch.
    I'm hoping McInnes was trying to play to what he thought were the teams strengths having been unlucky/incompetent (delete as applicable) with his signings. Just to split hairs it's 1 centre half, 1 attacking left back, one versatile attacking right back/winger/midfielder/forward, 1 midfielder, 1 winger and 1 striker. You could be right and will set out to bore us to death but I think he's more pragmatic than negative and if he feels he has the players to be more positive he might well be. He'll know the fans aren't happy with what the team offered last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye, but can he play left back, oh never mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fawDrM6-RYo

Goals C&D are from our new lad... from these clips he looks similar to Lowe - fast, attack minded, with a bit of goal threat. Everyone looks great in a highlights reel, but get the general idea of the type of player at least.

Never heard of Greg Leigh
    But welcome to the dons min and all the best.

Good luck loon

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    I'm hoping McInnes was trying to play to what he thought were the teams strengths having been unlucky/incompetent (delete as applicable) with his signings. Just to split hairs it's 1 centre half, 1 attacking left back, one versatile attacking right back/winger/midfielder/forward, 1 midfielder, 1 winger and 1 striker. You could be right and will set out to bore us to death but I think he's more pragmatic than negative and if he feels he has the players to be more positive he might well be. He'll know the fans aren't happy with what the team offered last year.
    I forgot about the winger

You could have also stated that Ash Taylor was an attacking centre back to make it more interesting. We will see how we get on soon enough but McInnes isn’t what you would call a positive thinking attacking manager. He likes to counter teams for some strange reason in Scotland. A bit more ambition is required if we want to move up on our league position from last season and if we genuinely want more fans through the gates. A team that doesn’t do entertaining football and has a negative thinking manager can hardly moan about the size of its home crowds.
    Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    So Celtic sell Tierney and made a bid for Lowe. Lampard goes to Chelsea. Derby don't sell Lowe as new boss wants to run the rule over him. Celtic bid for McKenna. AFC say no but offer Considine instead stating he can play both centre back and left back. Because of his versatility, AFC ask for £10m. Celtic agree. Stuarty buys £975,000 of buses from Stagecoach. McInnes is given £25,000 for the team. Nurse, is it time for my medication.
    I think you are past medication. Just straight down the corridor to the execution room would be best for you pal

Page 229 of 421 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast