+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 265 of 421 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Happy to see Jimmy Wilson back. Hope it works out for him .. and all the other recruits.

I'd still like to see a midfield hard man added. Sadly, we have to put up with hatchet mobs like Hearts, St Johnstone, Livingston etc. and just now we look a bit powder puff in the middle with Shinnie gone.

Can someone jump in the DeLorean, dial in 1992, grab Lee Richardson and bring him back? ....

I liked what I saw of Wilson last season but of course I’ll await the expert opinions of the Red TV watchers before making up my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I liked what I saw of Wilson last season but of course I’ll await the expert opinions of the Red TV watchers before making up my mind.
    You liked what you seen of Wilson .... easy pleased!

Clearly having a happy-clappy attack this evening but did it occur to those who were surprised that Bryson and Wilson signed for us, given they had other options, that perhaps these players see something in McInnes that the pant pishers on this board did not? Namely that he, with the rest of the Aberdeen coaching staff, can improve players. Who? A great wadge of the loan players (perhaps unfortunately) plus Ferguson, Logan, McKenna and Cosgrove (and time will tell the current youngsters on the fringes of the first team). There are plenty here who think Cosgrove is still ****e but he is considerably less ****e then he used to be and, even if he still is, he’s ****e and scores goals which is fine in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Happy to see Jimmy Wilson back. Hope it works out for him .. and all the other recruits.

I'd still like to see a midfield hard man added. Sadly, we have to put up with hatchet mobs like Hearts, St Johnstone, Livingston etc. and just now we look a bit powder puff in the middle with Shinnie gone.

Can someone jump in the DeLorean, dial in 1992, grab Lee Richardson and bring him back? ....
    I’d prefer the calmness, but defensive nouse of Markus Heikkenen.

I prefer the sleepiness and stature of Neil MacFarlane

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Only a nationality connection of sorts (Finno-Scouse) but I do have high hopes for Miko Virtanen. Sorry he didn't get a chance against Peterhead tonight but a defensive midfielder who scores goals and has played right back both at Aberdeen and Finland U21 over the last couple of seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You liked what you seen of Wilson .... easy pleased!
    ‘Saw’, but I’ve obviously now revised that impression since one of our more revered analysts has corrected me.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 03-07-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    ‘Saw’, but I’ve obviously now revised that impression since one of our more revered analysts has corrected me.
    I don’t get the fuss over Wilson. I hope the lad does the business but we should have been looking at strikers who pose a threat not just nice guys who Del likes to chat with.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Can we get Jazzer back? He took no sh1te and he could play a wee bit.

Page 265 of 421 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast