+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 200 of 421 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Exactly, Anyone that uses drugs is Dumb.
    Name:  276sh6.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  46.1 KB

Oft said I know but alcohol is a drug like any other...if you were taking a moral stand point due to alcohol being legal compared to illegal substances and took a dim view of their use due to the fact they help fund criminal empires...fair enough. If not you'd have to be teetotal and refuse to have your mental state altered by ANYTHING to not be a total hypocrite. Booze is great, drugs are great...getting out of your skin or mildly merry on either is great. Addiction to any of the aforementioned is NOT great. It's also great if you don't need anything to enjoy life...but that means you're nae wired up right...IMHO

P.s. yeah, Wilson is just using us to drum up interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Coke heads are a hundred times worse than pish heeds.
    Pish heeds are all on the ching

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Oft said I know but alcohol is a drug like any other...if you were taking a moral stand point due to alcohol being legal compared to illegal substances and took a dim view of their use due to the fact they help fund criminal empires...fair enough. If not you'd have to be teetotal and refuse to have your mental state altered by ANYTHING to not be a total hypocrite. Booze is great, drugs are great...getting out of your skin or mildly merry on either is great. Addiction to any of the aforementioned is NOT great. It's also great if you don't need anything to enjoy life...but that means you're nae wired up right...IMHO

P.s. yeah, Wilson is just using us to drum up interest.
    You make a fair point and yes, I’m not hypocritical given I’ve enjoyed an alcoholic refreshment many a time.
    The big difference is of course buying drugs from an illegal, unknown source when you don’t know what’s in it or what you are taking nor the effects is clearly a stupid thing to do.

There’s many reports of young kids who have died taking substances bought from illegal sources, there’s also many examples of kids who become addicted and turn to crime to fund it, in reality having no life, only getting any enjoyment when high and thoroughly depressed on the lows.
    Taking a risk with your life for something you don’t know what’s in it and what impact it could make is dumb, in my opinion.

And no, I don’t think Wilson will be joining us.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You make a fair point and yes, I’m not hypocritical given I’ve enjoyed an alcoholic refreshment many a time.
    The big difference is of course buying drugs from an illegal, unknown source when you don’t know what’s in it or what you are taking nor the effects is clearly a stupid thing to do.

There’s many reports of young kids who have died taking substances bought from illegal sources, there’s also many examples of kids who become addicted and turn to crime to fund it, in reality having no life, only getting any enjoyment when high and thoroughly depressed on the lows.
    Taking a risk with your life for something you don’t know what’s in it and what impact it could make is dumb, in my opinion.

And no, I don’t think Wilson will be joining us.
    Seriously have you led a life ?

Did you copy and paste your reply from a conservative manifesto??

Not only do you not know what is in drugs, a lot of them are contaminated with sh!t after being smuggled into the country up somebody's @rse.

My mate sold f*cking great drugs. The kids should’ve bought them from him

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Seriously have you led a life ?

Did you copy and paste your reply from a conservative manifesto??
    Going by the conservative leadership candidates, their all dumbasses too

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Not only do you not know what is in drugs, a lot of them are contaminated with sh!t after being smuggled into the country up somebody's @rse.

as well as cut up and mixed with other sh!t.
    But if people want to take sh!t that’s mixed with the likes of Ketamine and Xylazine then more fool them.
    Dumbasses.

We have just signed on loan some American dude.

Page 200 of 421 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast