+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 396 of 421 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Well if Vyner is preparing to come on then I'll remember to be very worried...Fly out with hours to spare,meet teammates just before kick off and no competitive games this season under his belt...They should forget about it and give him a run out at St Mirren. It might cause more trouble than it solves...
    If Devlin is still injured (isn't he always?) on Sunday, then I'm pretty confident Vyner & Considine will be centre half against St Mirren, with McKenna "rested" because "he isn't right mentally" or whatever football cliché gets trotted out after a snubbed transfer request.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If Devlin is still injured (isn't he always?) on Sunday, then I'm pretty confident Vyner & Considine will be centre half against St Mirren, with McKenna "rested" because "he isn't right mentally" or whatever football cliché gets trotted out after a snubbed transfer request.
    I would say he has been rushed out there in case an acceptable offer came in for McKenna by 17.00 today

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    When Devlin comes back, it'll be like a new signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    When Devlin comes back, it'll be like a new signing.
    He's like 5 new signings every season.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    I would say he has been rushed out there in case an acceptable offer came in for McKenna by 17.00 today
    He’s been rushed out there cause we’ve only got 2 fit CH’s so if the entirely possible situation of one of them picking up an injury in the game occurred - we’re f’ucked.

He’ll be on the bench with no chance of coming on unless an injury occurred. No more, no less.

I’d be surprised if he starts on Sunday either...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    He’s been rushed out there cause we’ve only got 2 fit CH’s so if the entirely possible situation of one of them picking up an injury in the game occurred - we’re f’ucked.

He’ll be on the bench with no chance of coming on unless an injury occurred. No more, no less.

I’d be surprised if he starts on Sunday either...
    I'd expect him to start on Sunday.
    Gives gametime with those around him and rests a first choice CH to save for the Rijeka return leg.
    I'm confident were still going to be in the tie.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

I’d be surprised if he starts on Sunday

either...
    Nah ..it’s a rush job primarily due to the McKenna situation....

No bids for McKenna then he would not be rushed out there ....Devlin will be on the park before him tonight ..

probably... it's unlikely, but still possible we could get an offer we find acceptable.
    And for cover too as we only have two centre halves fit.
    He'd only get thrown on in an emergency - hardly fair on the lad, as I doubt he even knows all the players names yet!

No bids for McKenna then he would not be rushed out there ....Devlin will be on the park before him tonight ..
    Is Devlin actually fit though?
    I know he travelled, but Chris Harvey tweeted a couple of days ago it "was unlikely"
    I agree - if he is fit, he'd be first sub if someone was injured.

Agree to disagree then.

As soon as McKenna was on the plane to Croatia he was never going south this window.

Timothy might still sniff about but should be told to GTF on principle whatever they offered...

Page 396 of 421 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406 ... LastLast