+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 177 of 421 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    We need transfer fees for a couple of players as we seem to be horrifically bad at sourcing players on Bosman free transfers
    Stevie May and Chris Forrester doesn’t help that debate

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Stevie May and Chris Forrester doesn’t help that debate
    Indeed they do not, however I don’t think there were many dandies at the time unhappy with the May signing, as for Forrester I cannot comment as I did not know how good he was, unfortunately unlike May’s injuries, Forrester was personal reasons.......for not fitting in.

Signing Kenny mac was the first cash our coach was given, he seems to have done well and I would imagine the cash spent on Fergie is well spent, regardless(ffs) we need to spend a bit more.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed they do not, however I don’t think there were many dandies at the time unhappy with the May signing, as for Forrester I cannot comment as I did not know how good he was, unfortunately unlike May’s injuries, Forrester was personal reasons.......for not fitting in.

Signing Kenny mac was the first cash our coach was given, he seems to have done well and I would imagine the cash spent on Fergie is well spent, regardless(ffs) we need to spend a bit more.

SF
    You tell em thrush.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You tell em thrush.
    Nah min, I’m more normally a bogey or par........now and again a birdie or eagle.......if anyone is an irritating c@nt it is your good self, now get with the times as that old joke was doing the rounds 30+ years back......when the once michty were nae bad.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

SF
    I am all for us spending money on players but I would much prefer giving it to a new manager instead

Mackay Steven having medical at Portsmouth. Jesus. Imagine going to Portsmouth. I know we aren't that great these days but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Mackay Steven having medical at Portsmouth. Jesus. Imagine going to Portsmouth. I know we aren't that great these days but still...
    They are probably playing at a lower level than they should be, arguably a Championship level club. Average gates last season was 18K so comfortably more than we are getting. No doubt getting offered a bunch more money than we were offering.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    They are probably playing at a lower level than they should be, arguably a Championship level club. Average gates last season was 18K so comfortably more than we are getting. No doubt getting offered a bunch more money than we were offering.
    Fair enough but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    So we waited months on the promise of our manager (and presumably the fans) being told of any decision. Only to find out through a rumour note on Sky. Total ****e and a proper hoof to the stones.

Not fussed about losing GMS. The talent's there but he lacks the mental strength to reach the heights his ability hints at. And to be honest he's been a passenger for the bulk of his Aberdeen residency. My only gripe about this situation is that it's been allowed to drag on till mid-June and for that i blame the club, not the player. A contract offer having been made should have had a deadline on it of no later than perhaps March or April.

Page 177 of 421 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast