+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 334 of 421 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Stevie May heading to St Johnstone.
    Permanent 3 year deal.
    No fee I don’t think, but we’ve not paid him off either.
    If true, that's a good deal all round - for us, the player and St Johnstone. He'll do better there than he's done here probably - expectations are lower and he'll be the main man in the team which may help his confidence. I don't think we'll end up regret letting him go though - can't see him reaching double figures for the season even if he plays every game for them.

Can't see us signing a replacement as I'm pretty sure that's what Main has been brought in for already. It may free up some wages though to allow us to bring in someone else in another position though, but I would suspect any signing we make now will be a loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Ah well, £700k down the swanny when you add in wages but better that then an additional £300k over the next two years.

He’ll do all right there.
    He hasn’t worked as a signing but he has played over 60 games for us so it’s not as though we would have been better off tipping the cash on a bonfire (that would be Forrester). I thought he had some decent games last season albeit he never looked like scoring.

Stevie May heading to St Johnstone.
    Permanent 3 year deal.
    No fee I don’t think, but we’ve not paid him off either.
    Great news...... Lets just put it down to Steve May being extremely gash
    Cheerio Cheerio

It will be interesting to see if a return home will spark his goalscoring form but, for all the effort, he wasn't finding space in the box (when he managed to get there) and seemed bereft of any positional awareness.

Full marks for him ripping up his contract if that's true and I can't help but wish him all the best in matches that we're not involved in.

His hair wasn't to blame for his lack of goals but I never thought he looked like an Aberdeen player. He's getting to the age that he needs to smarten up and look professional. Perhaps McInnes could've encouraged a clip...

The file of McInnes duds is f@cking huge

See ya Stevie. You will not be missed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    That would be nice if weve not paid him off

Chance of a replacement?
    A fourth striker when we only play one?
    Can’t see it

A fourth striker when we only play one?
    Can’t see it
    May was more of an attacking midfielder laterly

Its a shame that it never worked out for Stevie May, he's added to the list of good Scottish based players that move to England, only to return in a few years a shadow of the player that left.

Having said that he'll probably pap us out of the Scottish cup again!

Delirious that the useless waste of a shirt has left but he'll probably do a Paul 'mars bar' Wright number.

Good luck to the loon.

He had everybody on here pishin their breeks when we signed him, but has failed to live up to expectations.

Page 334 of 421 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384 ... LastLast