+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not going to be a football chump anymore.

Not going to be a football chump anymore.

We have got a choice .

Vote with your feet. Don't renew your season ticket.

Won't be renewing yours I take it?

I’ll be there next season

Actually aren't relegation and promotion battles more exciting than mid-table obscurity?

I'd settle for mid table obscurity in the Championship for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I'd settle for mid table obscurity in the Championship for a while.
    Here here,and me,the Championship is a great league,but for us to be established in it,will never happen unfortunately,and we all know the reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    We have got a choice .

Vote with your feet. Don't renew your season ticket.
    You'll be watching us next season, not necessarily via a season ticket maybe paying on the day just so you can claim you didn't renew.

The thing is football can be a drug you just cannot let go of, you included. You sometimes have very valid points having watched a game and it is that that will see you back on this board next season to post your comments.

Keep the faith we're not down yet. Yes it is looking very bleak and when you look back on our previous relegation from the Championship to instant promotion, the relegation was soon forgotten. We may well go through the same scenario again. You ready for the same rollercoaster ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You'll be watching us next season, not necessarily via a season ticket maybe paying on the day just so you can claim you didn't renew.

The thing is football can be a drug you just cannot let go of, you included. You sometimes have very valid points having watched a game and it is that that will see you back on this board next season to post your comments.

Keep the faith we're not down yet. Yes it is looking very bleak and when you look back on our previous relegation from the Championship to instant promotion, the relegation was soon forgotten. We may well go through the same scenario again. You ready for the same rollercoaster ride?
    It's not just the transfer situation brin.....all the fake marketing around football to keep us gullible idiots handing money over.

There has always been the influence of money on the game but the the impact in recent yeas has eradicated any meaningful competition.

I have been taken in and conned by football....no more.

It's not just the transfer situation brin.....all the fake marketing around football to keep us gullible idiots handing money over.

There has always been the influence of money on the game but the the impact in recent yeas has eradicated any meaningful competition.

At least your owner isn't profiting personally by owning the club .

You maybe disillusioned by your clubs current position and I can understand your point but at least you have an owner who is RUFC to the core .

Totally respect your points....I will await your first post next season

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast