+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Help needed from Buc Griff.

Help needed from Buc Griff.

I have just watched a BBC news thing about racism. Black students only have a 56 % pass rate compared to the seventies for white students.
    Universities are by definition lefty, touchy feely, and would turn somersaults for disadvantaged minorities. And yet these purveyors of wisdom are called racist against black students.

As you know this country is peopled by RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, and right wing bstards, this must include Universities now. Or is it being white is the new black. Failure of minorities is solely the responsibility of white people.

Of course it is. We need new laws, black students need black tutors, problem solved, pass rares WILL rocket ....surely.

I haven't got an answer to the problem but I don't understand why you think that black teachers will make the pass rates rise,it's not the colour of the skin of the teacher but the quality of the teaching surely,if the student is only going to listen to what black tutors teach them the problem is with the student not the tutor?

How the f­uck would I know? Remember, exam appears are marked blind so maybe the black students aren’t benefitting from education as much because of some sort of attitude thing, or maybe their parents are sending them off to school already indoctrinated that the system’s against them. Black students are as intelligent as white students, so how can it be in the teaching?

Won’t someone think off of the purple people?

I was being sardonic, of course its not white peoples fault black students fail. Every failure of black performance, behaviour etc is blamed on white people, racism against the whites. Fell for my trick Griff, i thought you would slag white society. Its how i present it. Brain development of thousands of years is about nutrition, northern europes thinking tackle has had it all in terms of nutrition, not so good from elsewhere.

I never fall for your tricks Frank. Unfortunately for you, you fall for mine.

Not sure Griff ..

For me colour race or religion aren't important it's the person and what's in their head that matters..

Don't know about percentages but I feel either can do as good a job as any other if they have the same qualifications.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)