+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rugby League Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just ignore BT ,he's mentally retarded ..lol.. Hull should win easy tonight Acido,can't see a Hull K R getting anywhere near them .
    Well I hope so Alf, and I think Ive mentioned that to you before btw that Im a Hull RL fan!.
    I think our manager/coach (whatever you want to call it) Lee Radford is under real pressure this season, because last seasons appalling collapse after our Challenge cup Qtr final exit, was absolutely unacceptable.
    Yes he could blame the players for not giving a toss, and I do agree with that admittedly, but remember where does the blame lie at the end of the day eh ?.
    And this applies to footy managers/coaches as well doesnt it, the man is paid to get the players 'up for it' regardless of where we are in the calendar season!.

hull KR 18 Hull 16...What a super game with a Hull winning by 16-14 until the last 3 seconds when Hull KR went over in the corner to sneak a win.. Another cracking game .. Oh dear Acido,you must be as sick as a pig with that result against the old enemy..
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 01-02-2019 at 09:57 PM.

hull KR 18 Hull 16...What a super game with a Hull winning by 16-14 until the last 3 seconds when Hull KR went over in the corner to sneak a win.. Another cracking game .. Oh dear Acido,you must be as sick as a pig with that result against the old enemy..
    Its typical Alf, we couldnt see the last few seconds out, and we lose to the bloomin Hull Kingston frikkin' dingles!!.

Btw, what do you think about the changes to the R.League structure, arent they doing away with the end of season middle 8's or something like that ?.

I think the new changes worked okay Acido in the matches I saw,I will have to look into the end of season eights ..

nice to to see the Broncos back with a wing start over Wakefield today..

Here's the new structure for you..

https://www.rugby-league.com/2019_structure

Another cracking game tonight between Hull and Huul KR ..these two sides really hate each other and family's have been divided over it in Hull..
    In the world of six passes and you are turned over, all teams play each other once, home and away.

The fans must then endure six additional fixtures and the Dacia Magic Weekend, ending with the top five teams in a play-off series which culminates in a Grand Final to crown the Super League champions at Old Trafford.

After all that, the top 5 teams after round 29 will go in to a play-off structure with the winner of the Super League Grand Final being crowned Champions.

It is already nailed on either Wigan, St Helens, Warrington or Leeds will win the bloody thing. Seriously, why bother?

Morning you RL chappies, I know I said I wouldn't post on this thread but I'm not here to take the piss, I have some serious questions. I've been looking at the League Structure and,

Q1 is, what are the 6 rounds of additional fixtures ?

Q2 is, what is the Magic Weekend ?

The other thing is the convoluted play-off system, it seems to have a serious flaw to me. The QF game B, the loser plays in Game C and if winning the that goes to the PF, Game E. The winner of the QF Game B goes to Game D, and if winning that goes to the PF, Game E. Thus there is the possibility of Game E being a re-run of Game B. So, for example, you could get say Wigan beating Warrington in Game B. but losing to them in Game E, and thus Warrington, despite being beaten by Wigan in Game B, now beating them to make the Final. This seems bizarre to me, am I understanding this right ?

Thanks Alfie, that link is where I got the info from, which led to my questions. Or do you not understand it either ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Thanks Alfie, that link is where I got the info from, which led to my questions. Or do you not understand it either ?
    No,I don't..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)