+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rugby League Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Cheers Alfie, seems a great idea, what are the 6 additional games ?
    The competition now guarantees one-up, one-down promotion and relegation in a 12-team competition. All teams will play each other once at home and once away, with the inclusion of six additional fixtures, known as loop fixtures, and the Magic Weekend. As of yet, no indication has been given to who plays who in the loop fixtures.

Heres a breakdown of the play offs for you .

Super League Play-Offs
    A top five play-off will determine the winners of Super League.
    Round 1
    Elimination Final: 4th v 5th
    Qualifying Final: 2nd v 3rd
    Round 2
    1st Semi-Final: Loser of QF v Winner of EF
    2nd Semi-Final: 1st v Winner of QF
    Round 3
    Preliminary Final: Loser of SF2 v Winner of SF1
    Grand Final: Winner of 2nd Semi-Final v Winner of Preliminary Final
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 13-02-2019 at 03:33 PM.

World club challenge Sunday night 7.pm start

Wigan Warriors v Sydney city roosters.. I expect the Arrogant Ausies to win by 20 points at least.. Should be some good rugby played though..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    World club challenge Sunday night 7.pm start. Wigan Warriors v Sydney city roosters.. I expect the Arrogant Ausies to win by 20 points at least.. Should be some good rugby played though..
    This naff garbage so called World club challenge eh Alfredo, thats where you start to lose my interest, and I start to agree with Beds.

Just because Hull have never played in one Acido..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just because Hull have never played in one Acido..lol
    No its just because Wiggun are blatant Yorkie wannabe's kid, we all know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No its just because Wiggun are blatant Yorkie wannabe's kid, we all know that.
    And hey uncle Alfie, why didnt you try to take the mikey eh, when we Hull Fc twa*tted you at your place by a point recently.
    Come on Hull Fc.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/47294114

Been some good matches this season Acido.. Everybody has been ****ting us this season ..I don't know what's gone wrong..lol

Things can only get better for the Warriors ..I hope ..

I watched St Helens slaughter Castleford on Sunday, on that evidence the Saints will take some stopping. The Child Bride has finally persuaded me to go to a game. Any suggestions?

Any game really BT,you will enjoy and get value for money.. Saints v Warriors games are always good though..

2019 CHALLENGE CUP QTR-FINALS:

HULL 51-8 CATALANS
    (the fake holders are out lol, and lets face it nobody gives a tom tit about this waste of space French team do they. Come on Hull Fc!.)

HULL K. ROVERS 22-28 WARRINGTON
    (ohh what a shame, the fake plastic Hull KR team get whacked by the Wire lol. Warrington are a good bet to win it this season.)

Still to come...
    ST. HELENS v WAKEFIELD
    BRADFORD v HALIFAX

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)