+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much would it cost per person, To Get Garlic Out

How much would it cost per person, To Get Garlic Out

I would Gladly, donate cash, to Get this Clown out!!!!

He has done NOWT,....FOR our CLUB,,...Worse than BOB,.....

So How much do you think, it would take per fan to oust this Person from our Beloved Club.

Sure, Another Bentley is about ready for him..???

But Barry Chuckle , Always comes back, Like a spent penny , pretending nothing is wrong ..!!

Our Chairman does not Deserve , Supporters turning up usually in droves,..supporting our team..

I Have No Faith in our Chairman and Board....

We are the smallest Town team in the Premier League.We have an excellent Manager who has built up our facilities at Gawthorpe,from where we have some promising youngsters coming through.We have money in the Bank and you criticise the Board.Can I suggest you look through the recent history of Blackburn,Bolton,Blackpool,Portsmouth,Coventry,Sun derland etc etc.Be VERY careful of what you wish for.

Garlic is good for you ... Now Garlick that's a different proposition..

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    We are the smallest Town team in the Premier League.We have an excellent Manager who has built up our facilities at Gawthorpe,from where we have some promising youngsters coming through.We have money in the Bank and you criticise the Board.Can I suggest you look through the recent history of Blackburn,Bolton,Blackpool,Portsmouth,Coventry,Sun derland etc etc.Be VERY careful of what you wish for.
    Better the devil you know Barrie .

Each to their own barrie_burn, and yes I criticise the Burnley Board, there is a vast gulf of difference between the bastids and Bolt On's of this world and Burnley Football Club, as you well know barrie the aforementioned threw everything at it, the latter are totally different in that they would rather have the money sitting in the bank doing nothing while we wish and pray that luck will be on our side (again) so we can remain in the Moneypot League so we can store even more dry powder.

Garlick and Co have got it all sown up Jon, I take it you don't know about the shares they (Garlick & John purchased a few years ago in a snide way ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Garlic is good for you ... Now Garlick that's a different proposition..
    Alfie, I Know the spelling, But just cannot be arsed to call him properly !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Alfie, I Know the spelling, But just cannot be arsed to call him properly !!!
    whichever way you spell it,it still smells Jon..lol

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    I will be So sorry Barrie

Gawthorpe needed doing 15 years ago Barrie!!,...To put us on a level with league 1 clubs !!...Peanuts with our wealth!
    Promising youngsters will be picked up if we go down!,
    Blackpool, had a team of Loans , if I remember!!
    Yes we have a manager, Probably bending over backwards to appease Garlic,..Given the restraints is doing quite a good job.
    So Barrie , Yes! this is what I wish for, AMBITION !

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Each to their own barrie_burn, and yes I criticise the Burnley Board, there is a vast gulf of difference between the bastids and Bolt On's of this world and Burnley Football Club, as you well know barrie the aforementioned threw everything at it, the latter are totally different in that they would rather have the money sitting in the bank doing nothing while we wish and pray that luck will be on our side (again) so we can remain in the Moneypot League so we can store even more dry powder.

Garlick and Co have got it all sown up Jon, I take it you don't know about the shares they (Garlick & John purchased a few years ago in a snide way ?
    No I Don"t Alto

But probably fits their commitment to our club ?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)