+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How much would it cost per person, To Get Garlic Out

I will PM you Jon.

Let’s get real about this Barrie no one asking for a all in card game where we bet the kitchen sink and everything in it.
    Once upon a time we were a selling club ( probably still are ). But we had a conveyer belt of talent lined up to fill positions behind the man who left.
    We are all realists on here I believe but we’re asking for a glimmer of progression from within the club.
    alm they do is send Dyche out to spin the rubbish to the fans while they sit back and live the dream.

It’s not fair and not on to the manager and certainly not to us the fans who pay to watch.

I’m so disappointed I them they are not supporting our manager at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I will PM you Jon.
    Many Thanks Alto, for the PM.
    Wow, I Knew something was a little strange,..But I did not realize the size of the Shenanigans !

Thank you very much Alto, for taking time out, and on a Sunday as well.

I will be watching a little closer now!

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I will PM you Jon.
    Can you PM me as well Alto ? Please

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Can you PM me as well Alto ? Please
    I wouldn't mind knowing the facts too, Alto.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I wouldn't mind knowing the facts too, Alto.
    What, so you can just put a spin on it ???

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    What, so you can just put a spin on it ???
    Haha. It is always good to know the facts that make people react as they do. Alto has told you what happened, why should I not wish to know the fact? I have supported this club through thick and thin for 68 years and do not get to know anything that happens because I have never lived nearer that 100 miles to the Turf since 1966. Obviously, Alto has his reasons for not liking the Board and knows things which we ordinary fans do not know.

Perhaps you would put me in the picture and tell me just what spin you want me to put on it ---they say that the truth hurts, however, I do like the truth, unlike politicians and those with an agenda who just seem to ignore the truth to further their own agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Haha. It is always good to know the facts that make people react as they do. Alto has told you what happened, why should I not wish to know the fact? I have supported this club through thick and thin for 68 years and do not get to know anything that happens because I have never lived nearer that 100 miles to the Turf since 1966. Obviously, Alto has his reasons for not liking the Board and knows things which we ordinary fans do not know.

Perhaps you would put me in the picture and tell me just what spin you want me to put on it ---they say that the truth hurts, however, I do like the truth, unlike politicians and those with an agenda who just seem to ignore the truth to further their own agendas.
    Come on Sub,...You always have a negative in their somewhere ???

Don"t you ??

Truth is most often used to mean being in accord with fact or reality, one person's "truth" is another or fidelity to an original or standard "truth".

Truth is also sometimes defined in modern contexts as an idea of "truth to self", or authenticity, or in Alto's case just an opinion of his own version of "truth".

All know is we are plying our trade in the EPL with tons of money in the bank and SEVEN England internationals at our disposal. Jesus Christ, how good do you lot want it?

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Come on Sub,...You always have a negative in their somewhere ???

Don"t you ??
    Personally, I do not have one negative in my life, I can't afford to have any negative vibes when I am helping people and families less fortunate than myself. They only want to hear positive things and how I can help and that is how it is.

I read all the negativity on here so that always gives me a laugh and aids my positivity.
    I also never forget that football is only a game and pales into insignificance as far as life in general is concerned. I am fairly certain that Alto doesn't view it being just a game because he has berated me for saying it is ---such is life.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)