+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weather

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    How precious are people these days ffs

We have undersoil heating and it'll be 2-3 degrees, wrap up (under armour, long johns etc) and wear appropriate footwear or don't go

We don't want this game midweek between two other games, we want it played tomorrow, we have enough fit players, not all the new guys will be involved anyway, some like Reynolds won't be fit

Will be a tough tight game but one we want to get played and hopefully get the three pts
    Get your trapper hats here, £5.

Stains allowed

Mibbee I’m just getting auld, but when the sun went down ahind the Jerry Kerr it was baltic, nae fun at all sitting down in those conditions. Anywhere fae 18 - 20c would be decent enough, bout time Summer fitba was introduced

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Mibbee I’m just getting auld, but when the sun went down ahind the Jerry Kerr it was baltic, nae fun at all sitting down in those conditions. Anywhere fae 18 - 20c would be decent enough, bout time Summer fitba was introduced
    Think you are getting old. God how boring would the winter be if you didn't have football to go to!

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Think you are getting old. God how boring would the winter be if you didn't have football to go to!
    Lol be the same three boring months we endure during the better weather, phukkin nuts to me

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Lol be the same three boring months we endure during the better weather, phukkin nuts to me
    100% with you on summer futba.

Would take a wee bit of getting used to but after that initial spell we'd be used to it.

Is there really any valid arguments against it?

Interfering with golf would be only gripe ....ish

I must be getting auld too as when the sun went down it was fecking freezing. A few games this, last and previous winters sitting freezing my bollox aff watching in the main ......dross fitba , you start to wonder what the phuk we put ourselves through this for. And then you get a first half like yesterday and the weather is forgotten.

I wid prefer summer fitba however can’t see that ever happening. Has to be said also there are plenty of much older folk , in their 60s and 70s go faithfully every week to support their team. So I should shut the phuk up complaining about the cauld gehms and get on wie it . It will be worth it..........soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)