+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isgrove hits back ....

can ya blame him for his reply i agree with him he been fit but simply the gaffer does not want him out of contract in summer so wont be back.

good luck izzy.

Wikipedia & Chronicle at the time in 2017 both say 3 years

Wikipedia
    After Southampton released Isgrove at the end of the 2016–17 season, he signed a three-year contract with Championship club Barnsley

Chronicle July 2017
    Promotion winning winger Lloyd Isgrove has returned to Barnsley on a free transfer.

Isgrove, 24, was a free agent after leaving boyhood club Southampton at the end of the season. He has signed a three-year contract with Barnsley.

Now I make that until summer 2020

I thought our official statement says he’s out of contract this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Wikipedia & Chronicle at the time in 2017 both say 3 years

Wikipedia
    After Southampton released Isgrove at the end of the 2016–17 season, he signed a three-year contract with Championship club Barnsley

Chronicle July 2017
    Promotion winning winger Lloyd Isgrove has returned to Barnsley on a free transfer.

Isgrove, 24, was a free agent after leaving boyhood club Southampton at the end of the season. He has signed a three-year contract with Barnsley.

Now I make that until summer 2020
    2yrs and club had an option of a third

I don't think Issy is having a go at any one person here , he's a right to speak out , on the other side of this , a player of his age making so few appearances gives you a clue ? I did think he was ideal for this pressing game DS plays , obviously not ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I don't think Issy is having a go at any one person here , he's a right to speak out , on the other side of this , a player of his age making so few appearances gives you a clue ? I did think he was ideal for this pressing game DS plays , obviously not ,
    Me too , thought he was made for the system .

Just wasn't to be I guess , we move on .

Out injured again , doesn't seem to have much luck ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Out injured again , doesn't seem to have much luck ?
    Not injury prone though roma , just can't play games of football because he's permanently injured !!!!

Not his fault I suppose some players are like that , just the way it is .

The man from Del Monte didn't fancy him either. He was sat near me n' Laura at Derby away last season. If Captain Coocoo Bananas doesn't like you know you've fcuked it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12