Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
You've just proved what I said, this season is the last in the cycle 16/17,17/18 and 18/19. Next season will be the last in the cycle 17/18,18/19 and 19/20 and therefore has discarded season 16/17.

Mista, I know we still have some large earners but because 16/17 was a bad year, then for us to meet FFP, 17/18 and 18/19 must have been a bit better and by losing the likes of butterfield, Johnson, Blackwell etc, we will be losing at least £10m off the current years figures which in themselves should be below the average loss required to meet FFP.

I know what I'm trying to say, but I am not doing it very well.
Ram you are right in theory 16/17 should dissapear but what the ffp rules now state they can take any bad history of finance into account That's what they had Brum and Forest for not that they actually broke FFP I don't think it will affect us because it was just that bad year but if this year is close we could be in trouble We did have a warning last about it last summer The rules have change about sending the books in they have to be in by 1st March and any sanctions will be told before seasons end and before next season's fixtures are announced to allow any appeal