+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewis Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Find out what was number 1 on your birthday

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthdayno1
    Don’t need to look it up. Maggie May by Rod Stewart. Nae bad.

Better than the wife (no pics youse can phuck off) she’s got Coz I Luv You by Slade 😂

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Ferguson is a decent player and will get even better with age and the correct coaching. Hope the anchor man doesn’t hold him back so to speak.
    FFS, give it a break you tedious c unt, the loon is an excellent up and coming player who is improving/maturing with us after progressing well initially with Accies.
    SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    FFS, give it a break you tedious c unt, the loon is an excellent up and coming player who is improving/maturing with us after progressing well initially with Accies.
    SF
    Evening Jackie, hope you are sober enough to read this reply

I like the loon, a very decent young player and you generally don’t hear me going over the top criticising our younger players as they deserve support.
    I can criticise the anchor man as much as I like because he is holding us back deliberately or he is a thick as f’uck by keeping making the same mistakes time and time again...surely he isn’t that stupid?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Find out what was number 1 on your birthday

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthdayno1
    I mind who mine is after doing one of these years ago.

Gary fvckin Glitter!

Fvck yer gang!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Signed up until 2024.

2024 sounds sci-fi.
    Without a doubt it's fkn great news about him extending his stay with us
    I'm not sure he has actually signed anything yet, has he?

SF

Really good news. I posted after the UEFA games he should be offered a longer, improved deal even considering he was just in the door. I like him, solid player and has a bit of attitude, good combo.
    Stewartie will have everything crossed that his progression continues and he can pay for the away end at the Shuttle Shed. I reckon he'll come through for him.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I mind who mine is after doing one of these years ago.

Gary fvckin Glitter!

Fvck yer gang!
    Abba...Waterloo. Suppose it is a tad better than Gary Glitter

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Abba...Waterloo. Suppose it is a tad better than Gary Glitter
    UK number 1 the day I was born kinda sums up the current situation for McInnes
    "Out of Time" by Chris Farlowe and The Thunderbirds

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    UK number 1 the day I was born kinda sums up the current situation for McInnes
    "Out of Time" by Chris Farlowe and The Thunderbirds

SF
    “bad to me” was the number 1 the day I was born, I’m quite happy/content with that.

Young Lewis will do well in fitba hopefully, very quiet off the pitch but as soon as he crosses that white line you can see he certainly is not on it....a good bit business for him to learn his trade here and then move on.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    “bad to me” was the number 1 the day I was born, I’m quite happy/content with that.

Young Lewis will do well in fitba hopefully, very quiet off the pitch but as soon as he crosses that white line you can see he certainly is not on it....a good bit business for him to learn his trade here and then move on.

SF
    yip JJ absolutely 100%. Its great to hear about it happening and fantastic when it does happen, I think one or two of us on here just might have jumped the gun a little as I am not so sure he has officially signed up to any extension yet, has he? maybe I missed something. But when he does its a brilliant bit of business by the club. I do believe young Lewis has a fantastic future ahead of him and he can learn his trade and basics with the dons, while contributing positively to our cause, then head off into the big bad world and earn a fortune, good luck to the laddie, and I will be a a very happy sheep when I see the confirmation he has signed his extension...

On a side not played some of the most appalling golf I have played in months at the weekend, think I must be watching too much of the dons ffs, I looked as clueless on the golkf course as they are regularly looking on the football pitch ffs
    Hope we sort this sh1t sooner rather than later

COYR

SF

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast