+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lewis Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Thought it was worth picking up on this thread again and say serious congratulations to young Lewis Ferguson for his nomination for the young player of the year, hope to fk you win it loon, congratulations and good luck for the award.
    Cannot believe that he has been on the receiving end of some stick recently on here from some folks questioning his ability, and also remember someone suggesting he got himself sent off in the semi final because of his affiliation with the huns, wtf.
    He maybe has been a bit quiet in the last couple of games but in general he has been one of our best and consistent players all season and he is only a young boy ffs.
    For me it's between Lewis Ferguson and Joe Lewis for our own club player of the year, but yet because he has a couple of games below par by his standards, some folks start questioning him, just WTF is that all about.

Well done again Lewis son on your nomination and I hope you win it

SF
    I agree that he has went quiet the last few matches but the experienced players in the team haven’t been much help for him as such. I really hope as others have said that we get decent experienced players signed in the summer who can only bring a positive influence on the young lad. Signing the likes of Ferguson are what this club should be doing but I am not sure we currently have a proper coaching scheme in place that can vastly improve these young lads. I reckon the likes of Clarke and Lennon would get more out of the lad and improve his all round game a bit better. As much as I like the lad he misses Shinnie beside him when he is out. In fairness, so does the whole team.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    . I really hope as others have said that we get decent experienced players signed in the summer who can only bring a positive influence on the young lad.
    Fully agree pal, but looking back at the track record of our illustrious leader in transfer windows I'm not holding ma breath.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fully agree pal, but looking back at the track record of our illustrious leader in transfer windows I'm not holding ma breath.
    I expect a transfer window every bit as good as our style of football....boring as f’uck.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567