+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Ferguson

That’s it confirmed he has signed a new deal until summer 2024.

Excellent news with confirmation of the new contract signed until 2024.

Means we'll get the benefit of an excellent young player for the next couple of years and the chance to sell him for big bucks down the line if he keeps progressing as he is.

Really good to see the comments of both young Lewis and his old man about how he's enjoying it here, appreciates what the club has done for him and how it was a "no brainer" to sign an extension. Clearly a sensible loon and a level headed old man just looking out for what's best for his boy.

I think Derek now falls into the category of "former Rangers player" rather than "hun" - unlike his brother who will always just be a dirty hun c'unt. The way the crab backed McGregor the other week, despite him clearly trying to do his own nephew, tells you everything you need to know about that reptile.

Looking forward to watching you for a good few years yet young Lewis min - keep it up loon!!

Milne will also doubtless be ripping the heid aff it at the prospect of the mega dome funding coming through down the line...

this loon blow the theory of the negatives that McInnes does not give youth a chance.

Fact is Shankland, Smith, Low, McManus, Masson etc were not good enough. Shankland scoring for fun now but still to prove it at top level in Scotland.

From what I have seen of Wright, I would be surprised if he made it here, Anderson I need to see more of.

McInnes has shown that if they are good enough they will get a chance.
    Last edited by February_1971; 21-02-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by February_1971 View Post
    this loon blow the theory of the negatives that McInnes does not give youth a chance.

Fact is Shankland, Smith, Low, McManus, Masson etc were not good enough. Shankland scoring for fun now but still to prove it at top level in Scotland.

From what I have seen of Wright, I would be surprised if he made it here, Anderson I need to see more of.

Now now, there is absolutely no need to put up an objective post??

Shame on you !!

SF

Spot on!

McKenna was given his chance and proved he was good enough, as did Ferguson, as has Cosgrove.

The thing they all have in common is their physical attributes - they are tough enough to cope with the big boys league. McLennan has that going for him too, which is why he may stand a better chance of making it than Wright for example, despite the fact that Wright is probably just as good a player, if not better. Anderson for example is quite small and probably won't suit the way we play presently, so it'll be tougher for him.

Good bit of business for a change.
    If he carries on in the same manner he will be worth millions on todays market when he is eventually sold on
    Hope the contract has lots of additional clauses lots for Scotland appearances and possible future transfers etc
    Incredible to think he is only 19

Hey. I just vot an e mail message from Lewis thanking me for my dna contribution. Oh and how p!eased he was to sign on for more.

Made me feel reslly special..........,!!

THANKS Lewis !!!

Me too. Yaaaaaaaayyy. Perth tomorrow min? If not who is going to see me to the station? Dinna funcy ending up in Edinburgh again!!!

Aye aye mannie.
    Fraid not. Joys of being self employed , need to put some work in over this weekend to give me a breathing space to get up for next weekends joust.
    Thought hard about it though. Last trip was entertaining in a bizarre and mental way !! Trying to look out for you and thon other Lad was like herding cats !!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast