+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arabzone

Arabzone

What's with the picture today? 240 resolution and unwatchable. I'll be asking for a refund

Quote Originally Posted by RaysRedEye View Post
    What's with the picture today? 240 resolution and unwatchable. I'll be asking for a refund
    Absolute joke. Not even getting that now. Of all the days to get it right this should have been it. How hard can it be? It's at tannadice every time, it shouldn't be anything new. Get it tried and tested long before 3pm ffs

Count yourself lucky. Go to listen live and it’s displaying the link from the Ayr game (offline). Usual crap from the Arabzone lads. Be nice to think some of the new multi-layered management team might get a grip on this. Been going on for years. “But the audio is an extra provided for free” etc etc etc.

Sorted but missed the goal. Watched dundee tv last week on my IPTV and sorry to say it was far better and had replays.

Finally got some commentary. Amazing stuff. Seriously though - these guys are total amateurs. Get some professional help in. Stop using someone’s old laptop and a hooky copy of flash media eh?

I was at hospitality today and the red wine wasn't room temperature.

Was fuming. Still am.

Fail to see your point. The media team do a very poor job of live coverage. Several small teams this season have shown they can do much better on what must be more limited budgets. It's not as difficult as they make it look with terrible quality distorted audio, video that somehow looks like it's coming out of a VHS video. That's if they even manage to get a stream out there at all. We don't all live round the corner or have the readies for hospitality. Maybe now we have a couple of VIPs watching from the USA we might see it getting sorted. I live in hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggler View Post
    Fail to see your point. The media team do a very poor job of live coverage. Several small teams this season have shown they can do much better on what must be more limited budgets. It's not as difficult as they make it look with terrible quality distorted audio, video that somehow looks like it's coming out of a VHS video. That's if they even manage to get a stream out there at all. We don't all live round the corner or have the readies for hospitality. Maybe now we have a couple of VIPs watching from the USA we might see it getting sorted. I live in hope.
    This

Agree with the above. I've paid to watch some live games and ok it's not that expensive at £8 but the quality is unbelievably poor. Poor camera work, usually too far away, bad resolution, buffering, no replays of goals and commentary that's on the amateur side.
    We can do a lot better and I suspect the first time Mark and Scott tune in we will be!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I was at hospitality today and the red wine wasn't room temperature.

Was fuming. Still am.
    I get the humour, fair play, but the zone streaming service helps to keep fans all over the world engaged with the club, and it should be a professional profit making venture that presents the club in the best light and it doesn't do that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)