+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Reading – Its just another Bad Day @ the Office

V Reading – Its just another Bad Day @ the Office

An inept uninspiring performance only Elphick Mings & McGinn played anything like

Anxious every time the mighty Reading attacked us

Both full backs defensively are ticking time bombs/liabilities, I doubt they could pass water or as another fan stated “Villa playing with nine men in effect with Taylor and Hutton in the starting 11”

Kalinic doesn't appear able to catch a cold -you would hope after signing 3 goalkeepers 1 might have been somewhere approaching reasonable eh ?

A balloon on a stick would have been more threatening than Adomah & El Ghazi this afternoon Reading could have played with just 2 defenders & coped with our (cough) attack dont know what Kodjia needs to do to get a starting birth

In this form we may as well email Sheffield United the 3 points save them calling

Unless we wake from this semi-conscious state no side will be getting agitated by the prospect of playing us

Apart from that everything is uber wunderbar

Last edited by freer; 02-02-2019 at 05:59 PM.

I didn't even know we were playing today. I was to busy watching myself charging up the fantasy football table.
    Good to see mings playing well. Let's hope we can make a play off place. What was the starting 11? I see mings started but did any of the other new recruits start?

Trouble is it's not a bad day at the office, it's another bad season in the championship. Massive clearout required 10 players at least. When can we start using "the richest man in Egypt's
    " money FFS? Why indeed did the RMIE even bother?

We all know that footy is a simple game but it is also a team game which requires top form from all 11 players. We are carrying too many passengers at the moment with the likes of El Ghazi and Adomah who are inconsistent at best not to mention our fullbacks. The middle of the field I’m happy with.

Maybe that's the key Picasso. Make Adoma and ghazi full backs? I recon Adoma would be a great one.

Mings could be set for a ban if he was found to deliberately stamp on Olivera's face. It was a nasty injury and he did it to Zlatan and got a 5 match ban not too long ago.

I haven't even looked at the fantasy table bongo. Are you having a good week?

Ii quite like the idea of wing backs, could be tge answer at both ends?
    .......kalinic

...chester...elphick...Mings

Elmo..hourihane..mcguinn..adomah
    ..............grealish

.....Tammy.......Kodija

I thought mings was a midfielder?

I was doing great until Pep put my captain on the bench. I think it's a high scoring week for everyone.

Mings is a left footed defender - CB or LB.

SANÉ will play on Wednesday, probably off the bench and make you and is it Winesis or uncle T who has him cry?

My mate in the charity league I am also in used his triple captain... on Aguero! Nice

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I thought mings was a midfielder?

I was doing great until Pep put my captain on the bench. I think it's a high scoring week for everyone.
    Really Bongo, pay attention!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)