+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done England Rugby

Well done England Rugby

Tricky your boys were well and truly hammered!

I aint allowed to comment David.
    One mention of Ireland from me and i get hung drawn and quartered on here and tarred and feathered

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I aint allowed to comment David.
    One mention of Ireland from me and i get hung drawn and quartered on here and tarred and feathered
    At least you could Try!!

Ah,rugby Yawnion a game of kick and crap..ideal for you sarthern softees..come up north and watch a proper game of rugby league ya set of softees..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Ah,rugby Yawnion a game of kick and crap..ideal for you sarthern softees..come up north and watch a proper game of rugby league ya set of softees..
    Is that what they play at Burnley then Alf?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    At least you could Try!!
    "Try" , I see what you done there David

I’m a proper northerner Alf, not like you MIDLANDERS DOWN IN LANCASHIRE. We love our Rugby Union up here; a wonderful tactical game of passing a kicking, not like that battering ram stuff played by the League lads.

(Btw my nephew is physio for Workington Town so if he asks I never said this, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I’m a proper northerner Alf, not like you MIDLANDERS DOWN IN LANCASHIRE. We love our Rugby Union up here; a wonderful tactical game of passing a kicking, not like that battering ram stuff played by the League lads.

(Btw my nephew is physio for Workington Town so if he asks I never said this, right?)
    Tactical game my @rse.. .. It's a kicking game though,kick it into touch then form a scrum for five minutes then pass the ball out and kick it into touch again then repeat again and again....

Superbowl tonight i presume you all going for the New England Patriots?
    I shall be going for the Los Angeles Rams. God bless America

Tactical game my @rse.. .. It's a kicking game though,kick it into touch then form a scrum for five minutes then pass the ball out and kick it into touch again then repeat again and again....
    I don’t mind the kicking to be fair, at least the possession gets changed about a bit. I agree about the scrums though. Each scrum in an international takes about a minute out of the game which is ridiculous. If a scrum has to be reset the clock should stop. I can see why they like scrums though. It ties 16 players up allowing more room for the running game, even though scrums are rarely contested nowadays and the ball is clearly fed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast