+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Andrew Dallas 11 match thread and roll call etc

In or Oot - In
    Furryboots - RDSL
    Pre - Work
    Post - Straight home to get to bed early preparing for my double hernia op on Thursday morning.
    Prediction 1-1.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    I look forward to another well informed and accurate match report. Shinnie and GMS ‘both absolutely ****e yesterday’ where they aye?
    Yes me too

Blowhard is the resident pub bore

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    You seem to be really upset, are you ok?

My only prediction is we’ll get absolutely f**k all against the scum with that well known hun b@stard Madden in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Blowupsheep is entitled to his opinion as much as anyone on here that’s why it’s a forum. If you don’t like it just respect what he writes but let him know your opinion is different. It’s not hard.
    For what it’s worth I would suggest you have a good look in the mirror before calling anybody boring. You are a Dons fan though so you get leeway with me.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Blowupsheep is entitled to his opinion as much as anyone on here that’s why it’s a forum. If you don’t like it just respect what he writes but let him know your opinion is different. It’s not hard.
    For what it’s worth I would suggest you have a good look in the mirror before calling anybody boring. You are a Dons fan though so you get leeway with me.
    Ah, the Aberdeen Mad cliques, some people's opinions are more welcome than others depending who's in your clique

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Ah, the Aberdeen Mad cliques, some people's opinions are more welcome than others depending who's in your clique
    For me I quite enjoy the debating with a few on here as obviously our opinions differ. We slag the hell out of each other and the odd name call here and there but not once do I put anyone on ignore. Jackjarvis and myself obviously have different opinions but I respect what the guy writes even though I disagree. Afc1903mad is another, but I honestly wish the guys no harm at all as we are all Dons. We don’t need to like each other but for the benefit of this forum we need different views on things.

Ab Mad cliques 😂 nae heard them mentioned for a while.

In or Oot - In
    Furryboots - Paddock wi Moog Jnr continuing his ongoing “education” as to how & why those despicable c’unts are to be detested in every way possible.
    Pre - Work
    Post - Hame
    Prediction 1-1. Stewart.

In or Oot - In
    Furryboots - Wherever the clique is sitting
    Pre - Clique meeting
    Post - Clique fecht
    Prediction 0-0 (Forrest og, Willoughby og, Neef og, D Smith og, A Smith og, Paul og, Bell og, Bett og, Melrose og, Robertson og, Wright og, Foster og, Snelders og)

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast