+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Andrew Dallas 11 match thread and roll call etc

I noticed the papers are saying that the Huns players were fired up because there was pictures on the walls of the league cup semi final win,the EE is saying the pictures were put up in December.

I’m a bit confused why they would put the pictures up in the first place,it was a good result but I don’t think it merits being put up on the walls of Pittodrie because we won a semi final.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Is it not the case that because they have appealed he can play against Killie?
    I thought the hearing was 6pm today?

Mebbes got it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I noticed the papers are saying that the Huns players were fired up because there was pictures on the walls of the league cup semi final win,the EE is saying the pictures were put up in December.

I’m a bit confused why they would put the pictures up in the first place,it was a good result but I don’t think it merits being put up on the walls of Pittodrie because we won a semi final.
    Show me any professional fitba player who needs this sort of ‘motivation’ and I’ll show you a ****ing charlatan.

Popular psychology pish from the tabloids to convince gullible gypes that their printed output is influential. It’ll be keeping a mock chop supper warm by the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

Mebbes got it wrong
    That’s what Radio ‘Scotland’ reported last night.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

Mebbes got it wrong
    I always thought there was a delay and that's why teams usually appealed. Oh well. Probably will get overturned now.

In that one incident, by my reckonin, Morelos' actions are worth 3 yellow cards for ....

Unsporting behaviour (this includes foul play and simulation)
    Dissent by word or action
    Persistent infringement of the Laws of the Game

And 2 reds for ....

Serious foul play
    Violent conduct

If there's any chance o' real justice a 5 game ban would be aboot right .... so Ah reckon he'll get .... hmmm .. let ma think .....

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    In that one incident, by my reckonin, Morelos' actions are worth 3 yellow cards for ....

Unsporting behaviour (this includes foul play and simulation)
    Dissent by word or action
    Persistent infringement of the Laws of the Game

And 2 reds for ....

Serious foul play
    Violent conduct

If there's any chance o' real justice a 5 game ban would be aboot right .... so Ah reckon he'll get .... hmmm .. let ma think .....
    I would suggest a 3rd red for being an over-hyped, ugly, mong looking troglodyte, but its nae in the rules unfortunately.

I have said it since Wednesday, if that decisions gets overturned, im oot. I may have already paid for my season ticket, but I wont be back this season or for the foreseeable. It may sound like pant wetting pish to some folk, but i couldn't care one iota.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Show me any professional fitba player who needs this sort of ‘motivation’ and I’ll show you a ****ing charlatan.

Popular psychology pish from the tabloids to convince gullible gypes that their printed output is influential. It’ll be keeping a mock chop supper warm by the weekend.
    Yeah I agree with you that the motivational thing is a load of nonsense.

The point I was making was why on earth would the club put pictures on the walls of a semi final win,it’s a bit odd.

McGregor latest (what’s the *** offender griff - I recall ‘she said no’ being sung at him seasons ago?)

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport...allenge-today/

I’ll nae be holding my breath.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast