+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Andrew Dallas 11 match thread and roll call etc

Its clearly hurting them.

Its impossible for them to go 3 or 4 posts without a mention of child abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I can see it being overturned as it was not excessive force, the same reason his kick at McKenna in the first game of the season got overturned.
    He is a cheating hun ****, but that was not what he got sent off for.

I also very much doubt McGregor will get cited.
    How wrong can you be on both points? Fair enuff this reply is after the event but no way should the maniac get off with placing his studs on McKennas ball bag? Then rub them hard!! 👀 Even his shoeing of thug broons balls was surely worth a ban? The Hun wi the whistle is a disgrace also as he saw the whole event and we could of, no should have got a pen and the non asker of *** with a woman would have been off the field also. Changes the outcome surely on Wednesday night

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    I see they intend to appeal the depraved assault on Lewis.

Absolutely zero class
    They want Lewis to be indicted also!! He has been dealt with I’d say, yellow given.

Any other goalie and I'd accept it was accident but he has previous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I'll eat my hat if Morelos doesn't win his appeal. In a normal country he woud have no chance, but here it will be sorted out with a couple of funny handshakes.
    Thats nearly as good as your 2-2 prediction for the Hibs game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Hoban does look good but not sure if he can play RB the way McInnes likes.
    I don't know why you would think that.

He played well at LB against Burnley and he started at Easter Rd when Logan was on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    You want fries with that?

Pleasantly surprised by that. Justice and correct outcome ��

It winna last.

Still think we should have appealed on the grounds of provocation like. Too f’uckin soft...
    Or “provoction” as that thick, Scouse, Hun cu*t would say.
    Classless scum.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Disappointed that the club didn't appeal McKennas red on the grounds of provocation. The precedent was set in the first game where Morelos got off with it for much less provocation and he actually made contact with his retaliation.
    I ho early think if we appealed it, both players would have been reduced to a yellow.
    The fact that we showed integrity and didn’t appeal increased pressure for both to have a similar outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I ho early think if we appealed it, both players would have been reduced to a yellow.
    The fact that we showed integrity and didn’t appeal increased pressure for both to have a similar outcome.
    Although you are just sticking up for Milne and Co incase you show any signs of weakness, I agree.

McKenna knew himself it was a red card and we can't have a go at them for being chunts and then do the exact same thing. We should be fighting our battles elsewhere.

I'd liked to have seen us test the "provocation" precedent they set. Going in with that as the reason isn't the same as them appealing because he's gotten away with it before.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast