+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Andrew Dallas 11 match thread and roll call etc

Suspect the starting 11 will be the same as saturday, with Wilson coming on in the 2nd half to run the bwoody legs off them late on.

An arguement that McGinn should start ahead of May, but again, can see him coming on later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Suspect the starting 11 will be the same as saturday, with Wilson coming on in the 2nd half to run the bwoody legs off them late on.

An arguement that McGinn should start ahead of May, but again, can see him coming on later on.
    Not sure that Mrs Cosgrove's young loon has recovered from his back spasm problems, I would guess he will be replaced by Wilson but other than that the other 10 starters likely to be the same.

COYR

I fancy Wilson to start and I think it might work.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    My prediction also stays the same pal as in 1-0 (Greg Stewart)
    I'm not sure of the exact odds for a red card but I would have a punt that it's probably odds on that there will not be 22 players on the park at the full time whistle.

SF
    I am pretty certain I seen Greg Stewart on Saturday night having a night out in Stirling. Seen him hanging over the bar but getting ignored by the bar staff trying to get a drink in the Corn Exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am pretty certain I seen Greg Stewart on Saturday night having a night out in Stirling. Seen him hanging over the bar but getting ignored by the bar staff trying to get a drink in the Corn Exchange.
    I don't know much about Stirling boozers pal but I suppose there are worse ones to be seen in than the Corn Exchange, is there ?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    No.

I suggest you learn the difference between 'overuse' (a pejorative term of opinion), and the accepted literary device 'verbal reinforcement'.

Tutorials available. Mates' rates possible. No huns, 5088ers, tims, jutes, diet huns, Killie vermin, and Conservatives need apply. Not that they'd meet my wholly-discriminatory and exacting entry criteria in any case.
    Can I book one of your tutorials ? I've long wanted to be a smarmy smart @rse pretentious buffoon. I know nobody likes a show off ..but I can take it. PM me with time and dates.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I don't know much about Stirling boozers pal but I suppose there are worse ones to be seen in than the Corn Exchange, is there ?

SF
    In my younger days Stirling wasn’t a bad place at all for a night out. I remember the Fubar was Scotland’s no.1 nightclub!
    The courtyard was decent years ago and I remember playing a joke (well trying to terrify James Fowler who had just scored against us at Pittodrie for Kilmarnock) on someone that done damage against us. In fairness to Fowler he took it well.
    Nowadays when having a night out with usually my football (5 a-side) friends the younger folk of today don’t seem to want to enjoy themselves...too busy staring at their mobiles or snap chatting etc.
    Greg Stewart was obviously not recognised by the bar staff....hope the poor chap got served in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Can I book one of your tutorials ? I've long wanted to be a smarmy smart @rse pretentious buffoon. I know nobody likes a show off ..but I can take it. PM me with time and dates.

ANGERY

Chill, Ian, chill.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Do you mean PM or DM?

It substantially alters the nature of the tutorial.......and The Pitt Bar is booked solid.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    ACH !!! Id never have a fight in the Pittodrie Bar. Pat the Heid Bouncer is a bit handy himself !! You`d get skelped either way . ( Besides I don`t have a Moncler....)

Doon the Beachfront , near Codonas. That`s where the proper fechtin goes on !!

Canna tell you how many times I`ve stood doon there waiting for some Moncler wearing jessy nae to turn up !! Freezin it`s been too !!
    Jaysus Neil ..... I thought you were in the clique?
    The Pitt is the traditional venue for DM organised, hands-on settlement of AbMad spats.

Its as big a tradition as Eggs Benedict on the second Sunday after Michaelmas.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast