+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Are you kidding??? Get involved with the sh!t-stirring trolls on MAD? Trew and Hardy learned the hard way to steer clear of social meeja. No-one considering buying Notts and is in their right mind would stick their head above the NottsMad or Facebook parapets and expect civility.
    Sorry forgot the sarky emoji !

Quote Originally Posted by Ben the Pie View Post
    Well I'm not in contact with any sources of information so thanks all for this thread, it's really useful to me...forgive the optimism but it really looks like a deal is going through and our beloved Notts will financially live to fight another day...
    I agree that Notts is actually quite a good investment, we have a Championship stadium, a proud history and the best fans in the land, my family live in Harrogate indeed I grew up there after moving from Notts aged 3, Harrogate Town is tiny, makes FGR look like Wembley and its £18 to get in!! Someone has thrown money at Harrogate in an attempt to get them into League 2, for someone able to clean the slate, Notts looks a good bet.
    Now for matters on the pitch...lets bloody stay up!
    I thought I was the only Pie in the village but no there is another Harrogatian Pie at large it seems!

Ha ha wiseoldmagpie how funny, I always thought i was the only one too - though I'm in the South now, I visit frequently. We Pies get everywhere!

The second largest mushroom supplier to the UK marketplace, Walsh Mushrooms Group, has acquired the business and assets of Golden Mushrooms in Ireland .

In view of the considerable volumes of s*it on the Meadow Lane pitch this season, perhaps those perfect environmental conditions might provoke a further takeover .

Quote Originally Posted by notsohumblepie View Post
    the second largest mushroom supplier to the uk marketplace, walsh mushrooms group, has acquired the business and assets of golden mushrooms in ireland .

In view of the considerable volumes of s*it on the meadow lane pitch this season, perhaps those perfect environmental conditions might provoke a further takeover .
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    To be fair, any party wanting to buy the club would have to have serious funds. It couldn't possibly be another Hardy or Trew. It has to be a party with enough money not to be put off by our situation on and off the pitch. Whether or not a takeover goes through or not is another matter.
    Having enough money to pay our debts and keep us out of admin would be a start at least.

Don't think you would worry about paying those 4 debts off,if you have to pay HMRC & wages soon, unless something was seriously happening behind the scenes

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Sorry forgot the sarky emoji !
    That's ok, I've taken the hook out of my mouth now,

Yes and using capital letters mid sentence is not very good laxative 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Yes and using capital letters mid sentence is not very good laxative ��
    It's not meant to be a laxative. Using capital letters as I did for emphasis is OK, isn't it? How about acronyms? Titles? Names?

Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast