+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Who needs an enemy when folks like you walk the streets & post on this board. Judging by your knowledge of the inner workings of the club l think you were once in their employ.

However the tone of you posts sometimes verging on hatred tells me that you were shown the Wrought Iron Gates.

Clearly you bare a King Size Grudge against either the Trews or the Plumber l suspect.
    Well at least he is well balanced --- he has a massive chip on each shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    If you say so but it makes it so much fun irritating fools. Hi Elite ...
    Hi MiG, nice of you to be thinking about me.

I'm sure many would class me as irritating, but a better word for you is boring. In fact, make that very boring. I post about many things, both positive and negative. You are like a broken record, your sole agenda is to insult the owners of the club. Have they done a bad job? Yes. Do they deserve the constant barrage of personal abuse they get from you? No. I know you have a grudge against the club due the circumstances of your departure, and it may be a justified one, but you really should try and get over it. I think we all know you despise the Trews and Hardy, but it gets a bit tedious when you endlessly repeat it and never comment on anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Hi MiG, nice of you to be thinking about me.

I'm sure many would class me as irritating, but a better word for you is boring. In fact, make that very boring. I post about many things, both positive and negative. You are like a broken record, your sole agenda is to insult the owners of the club. Have they done a bad job? Yes. Do they deserve the constant barrage of personal abuse they get from you? No. I know you have a grudge against the club due the circumstances of your departure, and it may be a justified one, but you should really try and get over it. I think we all know you despise the Trews and Hardy, but it gets a bit tedious when you endlessly repeat it, and never comment on anything else.
    Ditto

I would find it intriguing if/when the season ends the way most of us think it will, to have a session at the Wheelbarrow or Embankment, where we all turn up with a badge on saying who we are. Wouldn't it be good to mull things over with Elite, Sid, Bridgford, or even.... MiG? or Tricky!

Who would talk to who? Who would avoid who?

Depends if they can take their keyboards with them, anyway back to the main topic any news?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I know you have a grudge against the club due the circumstances of your departure, and it may be a justified one, but you really should try and get over it. I think we all know you despise the Trews and Hardy, but it gets a bit tedious when you endlessly repeat it and never comment on anything else.
    Yep, it really is time to move on now.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Well at least he is well balanced --- he has a massive chip on each shoulder.
    🤣🤣🤣 that's 1 way of looking at it 61.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Depends if they can take their keyboards with them, anyway back to the main topic any news?
    Leigh Curtis said that he could make some calls and do some digging but he has to write 4 stories a day to meet targets so he hasn't got time... I mean, literally the biggest story at the moment and he writes fluff pieces on how we need to improve... Sounds to me like there is nothing going on

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Leigh Curtis said that he could make some calls and do some digging but he has to write 4 stories a day to meet targets so he hasn't got time... I mean, literally the biggest story at the moment and he writes fluff pieces on how we need to improve... Sounds to me like there is nothing going on

Thats what happens when the owners are more interested in the ad revenue from website clicks than they are in actually reporting the news.

Quote Originally Posted by theory_extinct View Post
    Thats what happens when the owners are more interested in the ad revenue from website clicks than they are in actually reporting the news.
    Very true, it's just quite sad, when I read that, I've stopped going on their site, as you say, it's just driving and revenue rather than reporting actual news

Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast