+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Well this season we've normally served up XXXX either side of half time so not much to change I guess
    A rare moment of healthy cynicism from the board's squeaky clean optimist!

He's always having to validate any positives he's done rather than let others do it, perhaps fearing that they won't?

Anyway let's hope he gets this last bit right.

If I was a betting man I’d put a couple of quid on Big Al still being chairman this time next year.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    If I was a betting man I’d put a couple of quid on Big Al still being chairman this time next year.
    Having read the 4 links posted above by Bushwacka I'd take AH staying in post over this "consortium". It has danger written all over it..

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    If he kept off social media and concentrated on his own, (Paragon) business rather than the clubs, twunt bother me an iota if he was.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If he kept off social media and concentrated on his own, (Paragon) business rather than the clubs, twunt bother me an iota if he was.
    No, me neither Gumpo. I’d rather go down with Al in charge, rather than A.N Other.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Apparently the plan when they were interested in Charlton was to install Kewell but that was when his stock was relatively high and Charlton were at a low point.
    Is this a coincidence, or could it be, as AH has actually been trying to sell Notts for a while, their plan was for HK to be appointed? And then things fell through? Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    A rare moment of healthy cynicism from the board's squeaky clean optimist!

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    After blue owl and yellow peacock I dread to think what his pet name for AH is 😂
    wrinkly maggot? ...

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast