+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    suppose one on there is a bit like mig on here,but been proved right
    I'm not going to go into detail but I got fed up of the constant back and forth between a couple of posters in the "know" and the flaming and arguing there after. I might return once (if) we have new owners in place. Its a shame as part of the list for as long as I can remember.

What an absolute waste of time scoop Curtis ! Is this one of the four stories a week that he is busy doing ? Christ.
    Let’s pick a name out of the air, give lots of details and background about him and state taking over Notts is nothing to do with said person !
    Is he really getting paid to do that ?

Yo Scoop, if you're short of a story, I can officially say that I won't be buying Notts County either.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Yo Scoop, if you're short of a story, I can officially say that I won't be buying Notts County either.
    Nor will the elderly, (but surprisingly young looking and rather handsome), retired bloke who is known as the 'Baron of Bulwell', who offered half a pack of Rolo's and £20 but was turned down. He will not be pursuing his interest either.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...la-not-2690600

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Nor will the elderly, (but surprisingly young looking and rather handsome), retired bloke who is known as the 'Baron of Bulwell', who offered half a pack of Rolo's and £20 but was turned down. He will not be pursuing his interest either.

Same goes for the ageing but decidedly youthful 'Lord of Lincolnshire', despite considering but withdrawing an offer of a night out in Mablethorpe and a bag of chips with batter bits.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Same goes for the ageing but decidedly youthful 'Lord of Lincolnshire', despite considering but withdrawing an offer of a night out in Mablethorpe and a bag of chips with batter bits.

Is batter bits Cockney rhyming slang ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    For what, pray Joe do tell, Plectrums or Picks as some prefer to call them. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

I've also heard that the so-called Sultan of Strelley has ruled himself out. He recently came into a bit of money after selling off his collection of 90s Pro Set football cards, but rather than tabling a bid for Notts, he's planning to spend the money on a day trip to Chapel St Leonards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    For what, pray Joe do tell, Plectrums or Picks as some prefer to call them. 😜

Plectrums and picks is rhyming slang for stupid pxxxxx who post on here

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    It might well be

Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast