+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

They can sit and wait, Notts are getting cheaper by the day !

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Talking about a Hotel,Training Ground,Championship,have money according to Slater & will purchase Notts regardless of where we finish up
    Hotel, training ground and championship - wasn’t that Hardy’s business plan as well? And does that mean we actually own the land behind the Kop, or would we want the council to do us a favour?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Hotel, training ground and championship - wasn’t that Hardy’s business plan as well? And does that mean we actually own the land behind the Kop, or would we want the council to do us a favour?

Spose it is possible to repurchase your own ground from the cowncil. Gawd knows how much they'd want for it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I agree. Tho Octavian have done work in South Africa, I can hardly see why that qualifies them as South African? Just reporting on what other peeps across social media are saying. Quite a few are desperately hoping it's this guy.

https://buzzsouthafrica.com/sol-kerz...ile-biography/
    Keep dreaming

It's not Octavian, Shuki sold up according to someone,

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Talking about a Hotel,Training Ground,Championship,have money according to Slater & will purchase Notts regardless of where we finish up
    Exactly. All the Hardy Bull Shiite about training ground, championship, cat 2 academy it's all total fantasy. National League is where he is taking us with his little game at playing football manager.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    They can sit and wait, Notts are getting cheaper by the day !
    Hardy will be lucky to get £1 for the club. He will need to write off any loan or money he has put in, he has spunked it. I don't believe it is £10m for one minute. Potential buyers have him by the nuts and that shrivelled effort he flashed. Lets see if he shows his face if and when we are relegated and faces the supporters.

Has Hardy definately turned down the offer of staying in as chairman?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    Has Hardy definately turned down the offer of staying in as chairman?
    I sincerely hope so. He did such a good job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    I sincerely hope so. He did such a good job!!!
    I hope so too.Was just wondering though.Because with an ego as big as Vicky flats, you could half imagine him taking the offer as a huge compliment and staying on.

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast