+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    A few unnecessary comments but the information is out there to be seen. As for mods, well they are moderators not censors.
    It can be ignored, you know. This is the worst part of social media. Always someone gleefully pointing out to others the embarrassment of somebody's mistakes, others jumping on the bandwagon, and always anonymously. He may not be our owner any longer but he's still a family man with kids at school and there are some nasty kids at school and on Twitter/Facebook who will be delighted to rip AH's kids to pieces, a bit like on here actually.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    It can be ignored, you know. This is the worst part of social media. Always someone gleefully pointing out to others the embarrassment of somebody's mistakes, others jumping on the bandwagon, and always anonymously. He may not be our owner any longer but he's still a family man with kids at school and there are some nasty kids at school and on Twitter/Facebook who will be delighted to rip AH's kids to pieces, a bit like on here actually.
    Well said, Laxton. As a family man with kids, grandkids and great grandkids I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Agreed. I couldn't care less if he has children, how many he has or what his marital status is.
    His Twitter blurb said proud father of 5, so you wouldn't have to look far for that, especially as we had a running commentary on their progress in junior football. His marital status, well I don't know and don't care about that. He's never mentioned it so I imagined it might be a sore point (people get divorced, even widowed - I have had both before meeting my current wife) so it's none of our business.

Having said that, whenever I typed Alan Hardy into to Google to find his Twitter (can't be arsed bookmarking) Google suggestions always included 'Alan Hardy wife', so plenty of people have been searching it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    A few unnecessary comments but the information is out there to be seen. As for mods, well they are moderators not censors.

Perhaps a bit of commonsense and a bit of thought and respect might help

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    And your one of them gleefully alyways pointing out someone else's mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Biker9999 View Post
    I thought this thread was about potential new owners. Can't the moderators do their job and keep most of the above rubbish out it
    The moderator is doing his job by moderation, not censorship.

Lets get one thing straight here.No one has been intrusive.
    Everything that has been mentioned I have heard or seen on other boards.
    AH couldn't keep off twitter.& proved it to be the final straw with his phone with him in the bath . Said before,by all accounts ,the intention was to put the club up for sale the day after deadline day.That was said on radio red.
    It has been posted elsewhere,that he is going through a divorce,apparently it was said, she is looking for a hefty sum.
    Again,his twitter.Was always posting about his wains.Obviously,it must run in the family,as his daughter took a lot of selfies,that AH retweeted on his page for every Tom Dick & Harry to see.Whose fault is that?

His wife is not a bad sort, seen her down at Highfields a few times at youth games on a Sunday. Now to become a wealthy woman if the divorce rumours are true. Big Al was probably punching above his weight if that's possible. Wonder what she thought of the selfie... She must of thought that bath water has gone cold...

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Much much more than you for sure,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    His wife is not a bad sort, seen her down at Highfields a few times at youth games on a Sunday. Now to become a wealthy woman if the divorce rumours are true. Big Al was probably punching above his weight if that's possible. Wonder what she thought of the selfie... She must of thought that bath water has gone cold...

“have” thought.

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast