+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I don't think he was having a go at you, I presumed "Snipe at that tosspot" was inviting you to vent your fury at Hardy.
    He does enough of that for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    It doesn't appear to be normal practice for would-be owners of football clubs to remain anonymous this long, if they're serious. It has to be a concern. The fact that Ardley is still in charge would suggest to me that we're a lot further away from a takeover than we're being led to believe.
    I don't know, it's not necessarily the done thing to comment when you've entered a period of exclusivity, until the deal is officially complete. Then again, nobody was in any doubt about the would-be new owner when Alan Hardy was buying from Ray Trew, because he was all over Twitter about it.

You could see the silence as a sign of uncertainty, or it could be that the next owners intend to go about things in a quiet, professional manner and don't need to be the centre of attention, which could be a refreshing change!

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    What’s your problem? Anyway.... reported. I’m sure I’m not the only one on here who is sick and tired of your abuse.
    Where's the abuse. I'm replying to be abused you moron.

Charlie Slater knows who the South Africans are now.Have plans for Notts that Hardy could only dream about.Believe they are loaded
    Last edited by irishpete; 23-04-2019 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Charlie Slater knows who the South Africans are now.Have plans for Notts that Hardy could only dream about.Believe they are loaded
    If they are from South Africa they should be used to seiges, we have a Rorke's Drift every week. I just hope it doesn't become an Isandlwana. Perhaps instead of the Wheelbarrow song, it might be "Men of Harlech?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    If they are from South Africa they should be used to seiges, we have a Rorke's Drift every week. I just hope it doesn't become an Isandlwana. Perhaps instead of the Wheelbarrow song, it might be "Men of Harlech?
    With the players and manager we have, the new owners??? may well be saying, 'By the ranks, fire' !!!

Irish pete who off or where have you heard this information?

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post

Just watching our future on BT Sports. Solihull V Orient.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    On the mailing list.A reliable poster on there,quoting what Charlie Slater has mentioned

Leigh Curtis says Alex May is part of one of the other Consortium's and Smurthwaite the other.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...closer-2788490
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 23-04-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast