+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    I'm hearing rumours of an announcement this week, before Friday, you heard anything?
    Foreign or UK based?

Quote Originally Posted by neil003 View Post
    4 charges were satisfied today.
    2 from December 2013 (Expatriate Advisory Services PLC) Which i think is to do with Hayden Green.
    1 Debenture from 2010
    1 Charge of deposit from 2004 Natwest Bank
    Cheers ....2004 the old Scardino era

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Foreign or UK based?
    No idea on that one mate.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    I'm hearing rumours of an announcement this week, before Friday, you heard anything?
    Hope so. We could do with a boost, oh, and the best out of connie players that money can buy. Plus a big win bonus for the lads.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Hope so. We could do with a boost, oh, and the best out of connie players that money can buy. Plus a big win bonus for the lads.
    ...and a slap up feed at Mrs. Miggins' Pie Shop with lashings of ginger beer all round I say!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    ...and a slap up feed at Mrs. Miggins' Pie Shop with lashings of ginger beer all round I say!
    No way!!! That Mrs Miggins serves horse meat.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    No way!!! That Mrs Miggins serves horse meat.

Bugger. Anyone have a cunning plan then?

We need the players to have the same umph as flash by name flash by nature survival guaranteed

4 charges were satisfied today.
    2 from December 2013 (Expatriate Advisory Services PLC) Which i think is to do with Hayden Green.
    1 Debenture from 2010
    1 Charge of deposit from 2004 Natwest Bank
    All this is quite weird. Providing these debts were quite serviceable I'm not sure of the wisdom of utilising capita to clear them. If AH has a buyer then if I were he I certainly wouldn't be paying any debts off, I'd simply be discounting the selling price so that the new owners can choose whether to clear them or not. The only way I would be paying anything off is if I've got the sale money in the bank. I said in another thread that I hope AH is using advisors otherwise he'll end up paying to sell the club. Maybe he is just to save face.

Mind you owners of a certain religion aren't don't like interest being charged which adds another dimension.

However that there is movement to tidy up the accounts, and the fact that AH has re-opened his tw1tter a/c all points to something going on. Just curious as to who might want to buy nearly non-league club.

PS An old charge on the club is not necessarily anything bad. If you wanted a loan from me of £10,000 I'd insist on a charge on your house noted with the Land Registry. Once you cleared the loan the charge would be lifted. All depends on the terms I guess.

First thing a admin would do i suppose is start cleaning the business up and use whatever cash is there to pay stuff off. I don't think this applies to Notts though as you would go into admin first and they would never keep that quiet.
    Yeah, if the administrators had been called in, I don't think it would be possible to keep that quiet. I mean even Scoop would know about it.

Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast