+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: scoop web chat

scoop web chat

His Friday web chat has started if anyone interested?

Stocky: Hi Leigh, how do you see things going at the Lane, when the SA consortium take over? Do you think there'll be a total clear out straight away, ie players manager, coaches contracts or do you think they'll take their time and deal with things one step at a time?

Hi Stocky, well the SA consortium are already having an influence at the club as anything that may incur expense from now until they officially take over has to get the go-ahead from them because they will have to foot the costs. I have also been told they have already passed the fit and proper person test just in case they stay up, so I think it’s just now a case of what division they will be in before the deal is finally concluded. I think they will deal with one step at a time. There are going to be plenty of departures this summer anyway given a lot of the squad are out of contract. It’s a chance to have a completely fresh start.