+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    What is Scoop’s day job, because he can’t spend more than a few hours a week writing his stories for the Post.
    His reports are amazing really. By the time you finish reading them, you often end up less informed about Notts County than when you started!

I happened to sit next to Ray and Eileen Trew in the sports bar not long after Kasper left and they were very open about it. They said he was owed a huge bonus from winning league 2 and his salary was £25k per week plus bonus in league 1.
    Had we got into the championship it would have doubled again.
    They said he was an absolute gentleman who walked away from a lot of money he was entitled too.

Lets see what Scoop"in the know" says about this today.Probably feck all

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Lets see what Scoop"in the know" says about this today.Probably feck all
    So far he's answering questions about port vale... I thought it was a Notts themed web chat!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I happened to sit next to Ray and Eileen Trew in the sports bar not long after Kasper left and they were very open about it. They said he was owed a huge bonus from winning league 2 and his salary was £25k per week plus bonus in league 1.
    They said he was an absolute gentleman who walked away from a lot of money he was entitled too.
    Aileen also told me after Kasper left he was still being paid his salary...who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Aileen also told me after Kasper left he was still being paid his salary...who knows?
    That can't be right surely? I thought it doubled every season and he was on £15,000 to begin with or something outrageous in league 2

“I have lost track of this thread - it no longer discusses its title”

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    That can't be right surely? I thought it doubled every season and he was on £15,000 to begin with or something outrageous in league 2

I am just reporting what I was told.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He was probably being paid his 09/10 salary over a longer time I would imagine

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Totally wrong. He was on a 4 year contract rising to 40k a week in the 4th year. He was on no where near 25k in the first. Yes a big bonus for promotion.

Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast