+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Is he married? He's never once referred to his wife to my knowledge, he always mentions his kids but never a wife or partner
    My understanding is that he's been married more than once but I'm not aware of his current status.

But let me guess MiG, you have insider knowledge that you just won't tell because you don't have any?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    My understanding is that he's been married more than once but I'm not aware of his current status.
    Well, one of his daughters is a Teacher,if his twitter posts are right,& some of her pictures were a bit tasty of herself,because I remember it being commented on

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Well, one of his daughters is a Teacher,if his twitter posts are right,& some of her pictures were a bit tasty of herself,because I remember it being commented on
    https://twitter.com/charlotte1hardy

Photo of her + Dad on Father's day last year.

Am I the only one finding this turning a bit intrusive and creepy now !?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Agreed. I couldn't care less if he has children, how many he has or what his marital status is.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Agree, I only asked as he's never mentioned his wife and someone was claiming he is getting divorced as I thought that was a bit of "fake news" but getting pictures of his grown up daughter on Twitter is properly creepy

Agree, I only asked as he's never mentioned his wife and someone was claiming he is getting divorced as I thought that was a bit of "fake news" but getting pictures of his grown up daughter on Twitter is properly creepy
    Modern age - he, AH, used to tweet/re-tweet her posts and they are pretty much in the public domain. Sorry if pointing it out as caused offense. It's a lesson to all and your kids to be aware that having a strong on-line presence is an irreversible process.

I tell you what is creepy and that it is the way these big social media companies use, sell and manipulate the data.

I thought this thread was about potential new owners. Can't the moderators do their job and keep most of the above rubbish out it

Quote Originally Posted by Biker9999 View Post
    I thought this thread was about potential new owners. Can't the moderators do their job and keep most of the above rubbish out it
    A few unnecessary comments but the information is out there to be seen. As for mods, well they are moderators not censors.

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast