+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

Potential new owners

If any were at the game today,I gather they would have been impressed by the performance & atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    If any were at the game today,I gather they would have been impressed by the performance & atmosphere
    Let's hope so Pete... If the boys play like that for the rest of the season we stand a glimmer of a chance... Let's hope we don't revert to the same old crap next week... We usually follow a decent performance with a shocker

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Let's hope so Pete... If the boys play like that for the rest of the season we stand a glimmer of a chance... Let's hope we don't revert to the same old crap next week... We usually follow a decent performance with a shocker
    Agreed! Consistency is what's needed... I'm feeling 100% optimistic than 7 days ago.

From the Scoop Curtis web chat page:

Hi Eric, there were interested parties there. I understand a member of the Australian consortium was there. But because of the NDAs, they are largely keeping quiet. I don’t believe we will here anything until the sale is well advanced. I know the chairman wants it and expects it to be completed within the next four weeks. There is genuine interest from America but not the Molloys. There were talks with the Molloys in the past when Ray put the club up for sale, but as I understand it they were waiting for their investors. But apparently there have been several credible enquiries, but as always you do get time wastes, tyre-kickers and those looking to raise their profile.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-leigh-2504507

Sounds like all eggs in one basket to me?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Well I was impressed. Good team performance and the Kop back to their bellowing best.

I was given a name on Saturday of Gerard Murphy. No idea who he is though.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Well I was impressed. Good team performance and the Kop back to their bellowing best.
    I thought the Kop were amazing on Saturday....totally outsinging the gimps!!

Pretty impressed with my fellow Pavis Stand neighbours as well....we actually joined in with the chanting instead of just clapping in time!!

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    I was given a name on Saturday of Gerard Murphy. No idea who he is though.
    https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...ested-13019385

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    From the Scoop Curtis web chat page:

Hi Eric, there were interested parties there. I understand a member of the Australian consortium was there. But because of the NDAs, they are largely keeping quiet. I don’t believe we will here anything until the sale is well advanced. I know the chairman wants it and expects it to be completed within the next four weeks. There is genuine interest from America but not the Molloys. There were talks with the Molloys in the past when Ray put the club up for sale, but as I understand it they were waiting for their investors. But apparently there have been several credible enquiries, but as always you do get time wastes, tyre-kickers and those looking to raise their profile.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-leigh-2504507
    As per usual with Scoop.Knows feck all.

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast