+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential new owners

Wen it soooots

No one expects the readers /contributors of this board to be given privileged information. However having been involved in several acquisitions over the years I am surprised nothing has leaked out, it very often does. Particularly when those involved have a tendency to be unable to keep their mouths shut. Or at least one of those involved. That is why I am curious and I do wonder if anything will happen at all. I certainly hope it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    No one expects the readers /contributors of this board to be given privileged information. However having been involved in several acquisitions over the years I am surprised nothing has leaked out, it very often does. Particularly when those involved have a tendency to be unable to keep their mouths shut. Or at least one of those involved. That is why I am curious and I do wonder if anything will happen at all. I certainly hope it does.
    According to scoop on Twitter, they've been clearing the decks for due diligence so it seems that is currently underway but why all the secrecy at this stage? It doesn't help the fans and just makes the whole thing look really shady

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    He has probably been warned by all those interested.You won't hear much if foreign,

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    According to scoop on Twitter, they've been clearing the decks for due diligence so it seems that is currently underway but why all the secrecy at this stage? It doesn't help the fans and just makes the whole thing look really shady
    Sorry, you've contributed some useful posts but this isn't one of them. How often have we said "say now't until there is something to be said"?

Let's wait see if all this is hearsay, whether the potential buyers find something in due diligence and back out, or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Hardy said that the interested parties would enter into a non-disclosure agreement for the period of due diligence, so both Notts and the potential buyers are legally obliged to keep quiet until everything is sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Sorry, you've contributed some useful posts but this isn't one of them. How often have we said "say now't until there is something to be said"?

Let's wait see if all this is hearsay, whether the potential buyers find something in due diligence and back out, or whatever.
    Totally agree...which is a first old boy!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Hardy said that the interested parties would enter into a non-disclosure agreement for the period of due diligence, so both Notts and the potential buyers are legally obliged to keep quiet until everything is sorted.
    Agreed but,all he has to say is "due dilligence" in now taking place with one of the interested groups.The last comment from AH was 2 bids had been received & he was meeting them the following week,but scoop reckons 2 more groups have since showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Agreed but,all he has to say is "due dilligence" in now taking place with one of the interested groups.The last comment from AH was 2 bids had been received & he was meeting them the following week,but scoop reckons 2 more groups have since showed up.
    But to what purpose ? Of course we're all keen for gossip but AH has proved countless times how easy it is to drift into pointless and heated speculation from this starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

I've signed many NDAs, never have I once been forced to deny or keep hidden my identity. All it required me to do was to not disclose private information. Why would you keep you identify hidden if you were in the process of due diligence?

Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast