+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: England, Rugby World Cup Winners 2019

Good old English names.. Itoje,Vunipola..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

South Africa 10 England 25
    England 12 South Africa 11
    England 15 New Zealand 16
    England 35 Japan 15
    England 37 Australia 18
    Ireland 20 England 32
    England 44 France 8

What's in a name Alfie, with results like that they could have Donald Trump and Mickey feckin Mouse playing for them for all I care. Wouldn't even bother me if we had an Aussie coaching us.

Just win.
    Last edited by sinkov; 11-02-2019 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    We live in a globalised world Alf, I was in the pub at dinnertime today in Wigan and all I heard was how amazing Taulima Tautai, Romain Navarrete and Thomas Leuluai are! Touché Alf touché!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    South Africa 10 England 25
    England 12 South Africa 11
    England 15 New Zealand 16
    England 35 Japan 15
    England 37 Australia 18
    Ireland 20 England 32
    England 44 France 8

What's in a name Alfie, with results like that they could have Donald Trump and Mickey feckin Mouse playing for them for all I care. Wouldn't even bother me if we had an Aussie coaching us.

Just win.
    Missed the Welsh game Sinky..How did we do? Surely we gave them a pasting?

You're not paying attention Alf, this is what I said on Posts 14 and 30.

" if they can steer clear of injuries to key players like Tuilagi and the two Vunipolas, and admittedly it is a big if, they are going to take some stopping."

"Only one nagging doubt, we have four big players, if they stay injury free we win the World Cup."

Two of the four were out injured in Cardiff, so as I fully expected and pointed out, we were not as effective. IF we can play in the WC with those four operational we'll win it, if we get two or more out, like on Saturday, then it's all up in the air. Like I said.

Go away and come back when you know something about World rugby. You have not got any chance of winning the World Cup at all. It’s about time this thread was removed to save further embarrassment. You fell flat on your backsides last Saturday and now Wales have overtaken Eddie’s boys in the world rankings.

I love getting involved in controversial and crappy threads lol.
    So come on Alfie kid, give me a heads up here, have we converted any of these people to the glorious game of RL yet ?.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Go away and come back when you know something about World rugby. You have not got any chance of winning the World Cup at all. It’s about time this thread was removed to save further embarrassment. You fell flat on your backsides last Saturday and now Wales have overtaken Eddie’s boys in the world rankings.
    Are they in the top ten sides Mal?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I love getting involved in controversial and crappy threads lol.
    So come on Alfie kid, give me a heads up here, have we converted any of these people to the glorious game of RL yet ?.
    I doubt it Acido..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)