+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There is at least hope now

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    That's what you do!
    No. I don't. I might criticise their play like anyone else would, but never personal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    No. I don't. I might criticise their play like anyone else would, but never personal attacks.
    Didn't mean you Swale. I meant 'you' as in some Notts fans who can't post anything without having a go at some players / owner etc.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Didn't mean you Swale. I meant 'you' as in some Notts fans who can't post anything without having a go at some players / owner etc.

I do like this: https://twitter.com/HUGHSEYERA/statu...70629571612675

As it happens I agree with his opinion but not the delivery It seems to have become more fashionable in some quarters to personally savage our own players that's all.
    I have the same problem with the "fans" who sit behind me in the Pavis, they are obviously long time genuine fans but they seem to pick a certain player,sometimes as many as 4, to savage/sacrifice, yesterday it was Alessandra but whoever it is they can do no right.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    What an amazing 'proper' man he was, not just as a manager.

What an amazing 'proper' man he was, not just as a manager.
    Full marks to the Kop for the chants in his memory yesterday, a heartwarming moment.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    This one's good too....

https://twitter.com/HUGHSEYERA/status/1091763373920931840

It was nice to see a Stubbs and O'Brien in a Notts team again.

E I ELLIO THE NOTTS ARE STAYING UP!! Anything is possible if you believe in yourself lads.

Swale, as you agree with my opinion but not the delivery, we are at loggerheads.
    This forum is for fans who pay good money to voice an opinion. They are not going to print my opinion in the Red Rag, The Match Day programme, nor anywhere else.
    I truly hope Tootle, Duffy, Jones and a few others either read or get to know how we feel. They have cheated us. All I ever expect of lower league players is to play the game, be committed, focussed and do their best.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast